Fluid Proposal - Rodrigo active contributor

Honey Stream - Rodrigo :honeybee:

Hi I am Rodrigo, you guys might already know me but for those that don’t i have been an active contributor to 1Hive since it’s inception and a seed member of the DAO.
Last year i have been a bit absent because i was dad for second time and life was like a mess :P, so i am presenting this proposal to kind of set my commitment to actively contributing to the hive again and set the expectations of what i plan to work on this year.

Experience:

• Over 4 years of experience working with DAOs.
  • Deep understanding of the 1Hive protocol in almost all the pieces that comprise it.

Key Contributions to 1Hive:

• Dandelion Template: Contributed to our first formal governance structure, adapting a Moloch-style DAO.
  • Honey faucet: Contributed to our first distribution mechanism to make hny available for every human.
  • Gardens Development: Worked on every aspect of the gardens v1 (frontend, subgraph, smart contracts)
  • Celeste: Worked with fabri on the celeste frontend.

Current and Future Participation:

• Last week started to work together with gardens v2 team, starting as an advisor, testing and giving feedback but ended up joining the team and coding along with them.

• Planning to help in any other aspect of the 1hive DAO, from giving support to gardens v1 alongside with @kamikazebr to help keeping the protoco secure like with today’s incident with the Honeyswap fees.

Conclusion:

I am committed to the growth of 1Hive, and this new phase that with gardens v2 got me really exited again. Looking forward to see what we can build together on this new journey so i am here asking for the community consideration to support this proposal to fund my work.

Once a month will be posting a summary of the work done in EOM (End of Month) Report format.

4 Likes