Frequently Asked Questions - 1Hive Discord community

I’ve been actively involved in the community quite sometimes now, our community is growing ‘fast’ everyday and thats is a positive sign for 1hive. I think our discord do need a #faq channel, where the communities can navigate and have a read before it actually reach to the #help channel. It will be a ‘rich’ info channel where most questions being answered, maybe it can be translated as well.

My idea is to setup the following channel into our Discord channel:
FAQ

Who is going to collate all the info? If no one else, I’m happy to be a volunteer :grin:

What are your thoughts?

4 Likes

I like the idea.
Channel could have references to various interesting topics on discourse, such as how-to topics or community polls.

1 Like

Okay idea is great but all that information you have in #info channel.Everyone who are new to discord can switch to info channel and see new updates/info from seeds and etc…

You are absolutely right, the #info channel is rich with info but what I meant is we can provide a quick run down for commonly asked questions with the right answers down from the technical to non technical questions where everyone can be beneficial. Just my thoughts.

I’d prefer to see this stuff in a wiki or a new easy website https://faq.1hive.org

This would offer much simpler formatting and make it easier for people to find the right information. Then when people ask FAQ’s in discord they can just be directed to the web page

Yep, can be done either way.

We already have FAQ page - https://about.1hive.org/faq

Still don’t have the all info, it’s better to add more information here.

hello (´ ∀ ` *)~

the problem of FAQ, some people are lazy to go and check it . we have pained message of so many problem , like rpc , however in help we get the same question that people could just click to pained message and got what they wanted .

but still having FAQ in discord , not harm in any way .

i support this . if you need help let me know <( ̄︶ ̄)>

1 Like

I support this idea, I myself very difficult to find all the link related to HNY in once place.