Funding Morphosis

Well I am new to Morphosis project, but I understand their concept. And I think it will bring value to 1hive economy. We can create platform like udemy not only open for 1hive community but for mainstream market (how it would bring value to 1hive? - If we have a platform where we can teach about blockchain development, design, DAO etc. people will obviously take course from 1hive. We can use hny token as economy for Morphosis University. They have to pay in hny or xdai for discount on course and this will bring a lots of value to 1hive community) I see a lots of potential in this project. 1hive can have a education products too.

1 Like

I agree with @willjgriff. the original idea is to teach stuff that community members can learn and use it to directly impact the DAO. It does not really have to involve creating courses or stuff like that. For starters, tutors can be community members that have already demonstrated their skill through their contributory works for the DAO, that way we know for sure that they know their stuff, lolz. heck let it be our tutor vetting apparatus. If these members can make out time from their already packed schedule to impact some knowledge on the community we can reward/encourage them with HNY. In return community members will learn and take on some of the work load of the Hive, further enriching the community with skillful community members all working for the success of the DAO.

This will attract new members ( if the buzz swarm do what they do best, lolz) who see the good being done here and is feeling the whole vibe of the community. And such people even if they are few will come genuinely because of how they see the community, its ok too if there are people that are just coming to learn, rather than have a million people that are just coming for the faucet or pollen etc and will ditch 1Hive faster than you can say honey the moment we run into any trouble.
The positive effect will even become stronger when bees actually start using their skills and the word starts to spread. It won’t be a quick process but it’ll happen.

Its not like this set up will be permanent, i hope it evolves into something much more professional and inter-community like. but we don’t have to force it. The idea is to let it be just a small community thing first, and then we take it from there.