Gardens podcast + Q&A

It’s that time again folks! We will be recording another episode of :studio_microphone:DAOn To Earth :studio_microphone: on Thursday June 3 @ 19:30 UTC (12:30 PDT, 15:30 EST, 21:30 CEST).

We will have @gabi and @sacha from the Gardens Swarm on the show, and we will be talking about the amazing work they have been doing to create a framework for projects to launch their own DAOs.

If you are interested in learning more, you are cordially invited to tune in live on the 1Hive Stage channel on Wednesday. :speaking_head: If you have any questions for these lovely people please add them to this thread :ear:t4: and I will do my best to fit them all into the episode.

Hope to see you all there!

edited: shifted the event one day at the same time

9 Likes

Thanks curly for bringing us another great topic! I am waiting for the farms Q&A.
I have not really dwelled into the Gardens DAO, but have been meaning to get to it.

Would really like if you could take 5 min at the start of the show to do a ‘Whats Gardens DAO for dummies’ and also explain an in real life implementation so that listeners can relate to the content that follows. Cheers

2 Likes

Ill get some Twitter banners together man :+1:
Ima also try otter.ai - might be cool just to publish interview transcripts as Medium content? Just tryna think about how to maximize exposure :rocket:

2 Likes

Thanks for the Twitter banner! :metal:t4:

I’ve been cooking up a solution for transcripts/internationalization :wink:

Hey folks just a heads up I shifted the event time one day to Thursday instead of Wednesday. Sorry for any inconvenience.

1 Like

@CurlyBracketEffect I hope in some not too distant future to hear this type of recordings in Spanish !!

you do a good job brother :herb:thank you for keeping us posted

Sadly I do not speak Spanish, but if we got a script translated to Spanish would you be willing to read it out?

Sadly I do not speak Spanish, but if we got a script translated to Spanish would you be willing to read it out?
I’ll wait for the info @CurlyBracketEffect

1 Like

Oh, this is great, it can help a lot of people to get a lot of information from this community. Thank you very much for your tireless efforts. Is it possible to publish this work in the rest of the community and in different virtual groups? This is very useful for the development and recognition of this community