Get hny listed on cex

hny is not available on cex
Get hny listed on cex like huobi ,gate by voting

1 Like

First you can not say get listed HNY on some CEX. You need to understand that listing probably someone need to pay(1hive) and to get listed is expensive right now in bull market (some starting price is from 30-50 btc).Right now I really don’t see point of listing HNY maybe in some future but right now for me I don’t see the point.

2 Likes

With projects like Ramp and the ability to onramp and bridge through mainnets, I see CEXs becoming less and less relevant as time goes on. Especially as new ramping options, L2s and new faster and cheaper L0s and L1s come online and become feature complete.

It may help in the short term to be on a CEX but it may cost more than it’s worth. I’m a huge fan of decentralization, so the more we can avoid playing by centralized rules I think the better off this industry will be in the long run.

2 Likes

I think HNY should get listed on CEX without having to do anything from 1HIVEs end. There is no point paying CEXs for listing exorbitant fees. CEXs will have a place but I see them slowly take back seat as L2 solutions progress and mature. So no point chasing listing on the CEX. With a community like 1Hive has and the interesting projects that are being worked on, CEX will list it themselves when they realise the potential for it like lot of DeFI projects which got listed without the projects having to do anything themselves.

2 Likes