Halloween 2020 NFT - The death of the unicorn

With the upcoming holiday fast approaching I just couldn’t refuse bringing some of that real world flair to the community. I posted this in the Buzz swarm a little earlier today and just got around to getting it up on the forums. Couldn’t really find a more appropriate place to post this so for now it’s in Ideas lol.

I want these special NFT’s to go to those who are contributing and moving the project forward to show my appreciation for the hard work and selflessness of this amazing community. I do not have a more appropriate way to distribute besides dming me on discord with your wallet address, but hopefully as NFT’s become more involved into the 1Hive community through gardens possibly(?) there will be a better more decentralized and autonomous way to distribute. These NFT’s are free, no charge. I have paid the gas fees to mint and will be fronting the $0.40-$0.60 cents or so to transfer them. If you feel inclined to tip me for my time/art you are welcome to but definitely not expected as that’s not the purpose of creating these, a royalty was added to the NFT incase of re-sale as a trade-off for distributing them for free. Without further ado help me get these into the hands of people who deserve them the most! With only 50 pieces of collectible art to ever exist I present to you Honeyswap Halloween 2020 - The death of the unicorn.

https://app.rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:60522:0xae4076912111a01da810fbfe8cbd9ce0b881ff78

Only 50 in creation, if you would like one seek me out in the discord as that’s where I’m most available. If you are unfamiliar with NFT’s, once acquired you will be able to view it in an app like app.rarible.com just connect your wallet and then look into “my collectibles” you will find it there.

Most of all thank you everyone and enjoy!

9 Likes