HAUS Launch (xdai AIRDROP!)

# HAUS Launch! 🏰

What is DAOhaus

DAOHaus was born at ETHBerlin 2019, a hackathon project aiming to make it easier (or possible at all) to interact with the Moloch DAO smart contracts in a human-readable way. After a days-long, Club Mate induced frenzy, the very first build of DAOhaus was born! Thus beginning the almost two year journey focused on bringing more open tools for financial coordination to the Ethereum ecosystem.

HAUS Launch

It’s now time for HAUS to launch to the wider Ethereum ecosystem, aiming to conduct a new level of digital coordination. At launch, HAUS will be used to govern UberHAUS DAO, which is only governable by other DAOs, building a new experiment within the Ethereum & governance space.

In order to bootstrap this DAO on DAO governance, DAOHaus is airdropping 10.3% of HAUS to DAOs across the Moloch Ecosystem including; MetaCartel, Raid Guild, Meta Gamma Delta, Venture DAO and another 70+ DAOs! By airdropping HAUS to DAOs, DAOHaus can enforce some ‘minimum level of coordination’ between them, leaving each DAO to choose their own path. A new experiment in DAO coordination!

Outside of the DAO distribution, HAUS will be distributed through a Community Contribution Opportunity, where addresses that have achieved ‘ Proof of DAO’ status will be able to contribute up to 5000 xDAI to the CCO. Check out the HAUS page & Check address eligibility here!

On the 15th of March, HAUS will launch to the world, with a contribution period of 4 days open to all eligible addresses. HAUS CCO aims collect $888,888 xDAI, and the sale will end after the maximum $1.11m xDAI (12.5% of HAUS) cap is achieved, or the contribution period ends. HAUS will then be distributed to all participants and they will be able to choose from several paths forward.

HAUS Token Details

Total Supply: 1,000,000 HAUS
Circulating Supply: 295,000 HAUS

HAUS Distribution:

UberDAO Community Treasury

60.5% HAUS (605k HAUS) remains held by UberDAO, the overarching DAO controlled by HAUS & other DAOs — To be governed by the community. Examples of how this remaining HAUS may be distributed include: Mechanism Farming, Delegate/Voting incentives, Liquidity incentives, Governance mining, etc.

Retroactive distribution

10.3% HAUS
7% HAUS
(70k HAUS) distributed to existing Moloch DAOs, based on a combination of factors; value throughput (WETH/DAI in/out), overall usage (gas spent), and unique members.

3.3% HAUS(33k HAUS) Moloch DAO user airdrop — more details coming soon!

CCO1 Allocation

12.5% HAUS (125k HAUS) distributed to CCO1 contributors, core members of the Moloch DAO community who participated in CCO1, 250,000 DAI was contributed to HausDAO and HAUS Transmutation occurred!

CCO2 Allocation

10–12.5% HAUS (100k-250k HAUS) distributed to eligible CCO2 contributors through the ‘Proof of DAO’ mechanism described below.

Warcamp contributor allocation

6.7% HAUS (67,000 HAUS) distributed to ‘Warcamp’ contributors, members of the DAOhaus community that formed around the project at inception.

Community Contribution 2: Proof of DAO

DAOhaus set out to distribute HAUS to an even wider group of driven Ethereum governance participants. ‘Proof of DAO’ is one of the best ways to distribute HAUS to those willing to coordinate, ensuring the project maintains it’s participation-first mindset post-launch!

There are ~44k addresses that have ‘proven’ eligible for HAUS distribution, all of the below actions demonstrate a willingness to govern within the Ethereum ecosystem and therefore are included:

• All addresses that have ever sent or received TheDAO tokens
  • All members of Snapshot Spaces
  • All vote creators and voters from Aragon Voting module
  • All addresses with VoteCast or DelegateChanged from Compound
  • All stakers scraped from the Yearn Staked Event Emitted
  • All addresses with VoteCast or DelegateChanged from Uniswap
  • All addresses that were in the ‘to or from’ fields from DXDAO
  • All addresses with VoteEmitted events from Aave
  • All Moloch DAO users
8 Likes

Great news! Thanks a lot
So… I’m waiting for CCO2 :slight_smile:
No ETA on CCO2 yet, right?

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed post. I have read through but not familiar with the project and the concept. So the title says xDAI airdrop?? Is that the intention as after I read through the post I have a feeling that its the HAUS tokens that are being airdropped? Anyways I assume that users that are involved in the project understand what the requirements are!!

that font on the website is terrible.

If I read this correctly, being eligible actually allows you to buy HAUS in a presale, you do not get airdropped any for free

1 Like

Yes there Will be a presale before airdrop

That list of addreses is the one you need to check in order to get into the presale
Is says this:

Blockquote

Outside of the DAO distribution, HAUS will be distributed through a Community Contribution Opportunity, where addresses that have achieved ‘ Proof of DAO’ status will be able to contribute up to 5000 xDAI to the CCO. Check out the HAUS page & Check address eligibility here !

Blockquote

I think this is the list for the eligibility criteria for the airdrop:

DAOhaus set out to distribute HAUS to an even wider group of driven Ethereum governance participants. ‘Proof of DAO’ is one of the best ways to distribute HAUS to those willing to coordinate, ensuring the project maintains it’s participation-first mindset post-launch!

There are ~44k addresses that have ‘proven’ eligible for HAUS distribution, all of the below actions demonstrate a willingness to govern within the Ethereum ecosystem and therefore are included:

• All addresses that have ever sent or received TheDAO tokens
  • All members of Snapshot Spaces
  • All vote creators and voters from Aragon Voting module
  • All addresses with VoteCast or DelegateChanged from Compound
  • All stakers scraped from the Yearn Staked Event Emitted
  • All addresses with VoteCast or DelegateChanged from Uniswap
  • All addresses that were in the ‘to or from’ fields from DXDAO
  • All addresses with VoteEmitted events from Aave
  • All Moloch DAO users

So get voting if they did not snapshot.
At least this is what I understand. You need to read between the lines=))).

2 Likes

yeah, but it’s not an airdrop. They are giving you the opportunity to buy, they are not giving you anything free… it’s a presale

1 Like

You Will see bro. Be patient

Yes
When I started read in deeper I also noticed date for CCO2 and that it will take place only if CCO1 won’t reach the maxim goal

Dude, I explained this…it says this : OUTSIDE THE DAO DISTRIBUTION etc…that means the CCO is for a restricted set of addreses and the DAO distribution will be a separate airdrop…
Read 4 yourself.

Outside of the DAO distribution, HAUS will be distributed through a Community Contribution Opportunity, where addresses that have achieved ‘ Proof of DAO’ status will be able to contribute up to 5000 xDAI to the CCO. Check out the HAUS page & Check address eligibility here !

Sad that 1Hive DAO is not included…

1 Like

since 1hive is essentially the mother of all DAO’s I think it should be included in any DAO airdrop:)

2 Likes

Where does it say that 1hive DAO is no included? Anyway if you ever voted in Snapshot for any governance you are fine, if not please remember that these airdrops are for people highly involved with DAOs, not just members of one DAO.

Thanks for sharing this! I shall wait patiently for my share of the HAUS!
…
…
…wen haus?! jk

1 Like

I thought it would be airdropped to dao treasury addresses, not people who had voted in Daos… lol

I have written them in Discord and tons of people hace same question.
Waiting for them…

1 Like

Great post friend! I am happy, I am elegible!

Fillet out within 75 seconds :smiley: :see_no_evil: :crazy_face:

That went fast… so I suppose no CCO2 ;/ shame, I could be only in the sencond one