HAUS Launch (xdai AIRDROP!)

that font on the website is terrible.

If I read this correctly, being eligible actually allows you to buy HAUS in a presale, you do not get airdropped any for free

1 Like

Yes there Will be a presale before airdrop

That list of addreses is the one you need to check in order to get into the presale
Is says this:

Blockquote

Outside of the DAO distribution, HAUS will be distributed through a Community Contribution Opportunity, where addresses that have achieved ‘ Proof of DAO’ status will be able to contribute up to 5000 xDAI to the CCO. Check out the HAUS page & Check address eligibility here !

Blockquote

I think this is the list for the eligibility criteria for the airdrop:

DAOhaus set out to distribute HAUS to an even wider group of driven Ethereum governance participants. ‘Proof of DAO’ is one of the best ways to distribute HAUS to those willing to coordinate, ensuring the project maintains it’s participation-first mindset post-launch!

There are ~44k addresses that have ‘proven’ eligible for HAUS distribution, all of the below actions demonstrate a willingness to govern within the Ethereum ecosystem and therefore are included:

• All addresses that have ever sent or received TheDAO tokens
  • All members of Snapshot Spaces
  • All vote creators and voters from Aragon Voting module
  • All addresses with VoteCast or DelegateChanged from Compound
  • All stakers scraped from the Yearn Staked Event Emitted
  • All addresses with VoteCast or DelegateChanged from Uniswap
  • All addresses that were in the ‘to or from’ fields from DXDAO
  • All addresses with VoteEmitted events from Aave
  • All Moloch DAO users

So get voting if they did not snapshot.
At least this is what I understand. You need to read between the lines=))).

2 Likes

yeah, but it’s not an airdrop. They are giving you the opportunity to buy, they are not giving you anything free… it’s a presale

1 Like

You Will see bro. Be patient

Yes
When I started read in deeper I also noticed date for CCO2 and that it will take place only if CCO1 won’t reach the maxim goal

Dude, I explained this…it says this : OUTSIDE THE DAO DISTRIBUTION etc…that means the CCO is for a restricted set of addreses and the DAO distribution will be a separate airdrop…
Read 4 yourself.

Outside of the DAO distribution, HAUS will be distributed through a Community Contribution Opportunity, where addresses that have achieved ‘ Proof of DAO’ status will be able to contribute up to 5000 xDAI to the CCO. Check out the HAUS page & Check address eligibility here !

Sad that 1Hive DAO is not included…

1 Like

since 1hive is essentially the mother of all DAO’s I think it should be included in any DAO airdrop:)

2 Likes

Where does it say that 1hive DAO is no included? Anyway if you ever voted in Snapshot for any governance you are fine, if not please remember that these airdrops are for people highly involved with DAOs, not just members of one DAO.

Thanks for sharing this! I shall wait patiently for my share of the HAUS!

…wen haus?! jk

1 Like

I thought it would be airdropped to dao treasury addresses, not people who had voted in Daos… lol

I have written them in Discord and tons of people hace same question.
Waiting for them…

1 Like

Great post friend! I am happy, I am elegible!

Fillet out within 75 seconds :smiley: :see_no_evil: :crazy_face:

That went fast… so I suppose no CCO2 ;/ shame, I could be only in the sencond one

I am elegible!! lol maybe my $BADGEr gives me it!

1 Like

On what page did you check it if I may ask?
I also have some Badgers but I now the page closed after CCO1 is finished

1 Like

Sad I missed this…

1 Like