Honeyswap HNY airdrop idea

Honeyswap HNY airdrop idea

Proposal description:

This proposal is just to see the general opinion of the 1hive community for this type of marketing move.

(This action will create a proposal which can be voted on, it’s a proposal without a requested amount. The action will not be executable.)

Proposal Rationale

With such high and sometimes even higher Ethereum mainnet fees, right now I think is a great moment to get more publicity for the xdai chain and Honeyswap.

2 Likes

hi @Paulrebel, we have made better way to gain hny while helping the community .

see here https://1hive.gitbook.io/1hive/getting-started-1/how-can-you-contribute

2 Likes

As mentioned by other users in other occasions, 1hive is offering hny through faucet and pollen, stimulating the work and the commitment of the community.

A random airdrop does not have the same effect, causing a drop in price and not necessarily a great success of the project. Besidees, 1inch and UNI launched their token with the airdrop; HNY is already out since months, and regardless of the airdrop there is much more interesting things going on in my opinion

1 Like

I disagree, I originally came to 1hive and starting using the platform because I heard there was an airdrop. SInce I just found it a great platform and have been supporting the project. If it wasnt for the rumor of the airdrop of would never have came in the first place. You want new adopters then you need to spark it. Right now is the time to capture new people as we are heading into a massive bull run

2 Likes

yes, airdrop has its own power to bring more people for sure. I understand that.

but for now we dont plan any airdrops.

stay close :smiley:

2 Likes

I too came to xDai honeyswap 1hive because of honey faucet and then found liquidity mining and then just realised how good the chain is.

I wouldn’t recommend an airdrop but I would recommend liquidity mining rewards to some degree, before was too good, reduce the rewards to a sustainable level and you will get more users due to mainnet fees

It did cause HNY value to drop but we need to consider other ways to draw users to the platform, I do think agave will go a long way to this, and xion finance is helping as well

2 Likes

We already started developing - new concept/system for future farms/ and for people who provide liquidity we don’t know exact date when this will be launched but in near future definitely.

3 Likes

This is great news, I wasn’t aware of this, is there anywhere to follow the progress or to help? Can code but happy to try and help

1 Like

Are you on the Discord?
For now check out what’s going on with Agave and with Celeste.

Honey need more depth in market… More liquidity… I heard People like join the xdai but faced high impact price… It would be nice to incentivise LPs

1 Like

Will do, I’m on discord but not for 1hive will join

Can you point me toward some more info on these propsals and who to follow to be uodated on it

Any news we get we gonna publish that on forum/discord/telegram every possible place we can about this upcoming projects.

1 Like

would like to see an airdrop, bring more to this area

The best option is airdrops but nfts not liquid or coins that can be exchanged for something, that way the user’s interest in owning something is encouraged and at the same time does not harm the economy of a project has happened in Rabbit Hole that people just because it is a nft do something.

1 Like