How to solve this problem

When I use Dai bridge. poa. network and change Dai from the main Ethernet network to xdai on xdai, mobile phones and computer wallet are switched to Ethernet master network to use the link above. Why do I change xdai to Dai screen instead of Dai to xdai screen? I successfully exchanged it once

The bridge auto detects the network. I’m assuming you mean “Ethereum Master Network” so if you’re going from ETH <> xDAI ensure you’re starting on the ETH chain, if you’re going from xDAI <> ETH ensure you are on the xDAI chain. It works perfectly on desktop.

1 Like

If you want to send Dai > XDAI, you can just transfer dai directly to the smart contract from ethereum mainnet, and xdai will appear in your wallet in around 6 mins. It’s a lot easier than using the bridge. The guide is here: https://www.xdaichain.com/for-users/converting-xdai-via-bridge/transfer-sai-dai-without-the-ui-using-web3-or-mobile-wallet

MAKE SURE YOU SEND ONLY DAI TO THE SMART CONTRACT, NOT STAKE OR ANY OTHER TOKEN

2 Likes

thank you!Happy every day

no worries, happy to help :slight_smile:

I usually do it on a laptop device, i noticed the mobile device is a bit buggy when trying to use a wallet and bridging xDai. Thanks for sharing! I know it is tough to consider since a mobile device is convenient.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.