Gitcoin Grants Round 11 is Live! And 1Hive Gardens is participating.
Even though Gardens is sustainably funded through 1Hive, contributing to Gardens through a Gitcoin Grant helps us by giving extra visibility and additional funding through the Gitcoin Grants Matching Pool (learn more about Quadratic Funding).
*** HERE’S HOW TO HELP ***
Step 1 - Vote on Commons Stack (this costs you no money)
If you’re a Commons Stack member, i.e. you took part in the Token Engineering Commons Hatch, signal your support for 1Hive Gardens here: Conviction Voting | Commons Stack
- This is a signaling vote that works just like supporting a proposal in our Honey Pot
- This will allocate funding from the Panvala Treasury to our Gitcoin Grant
Step 2 - Contribute to Gitcoin Grant
- Visit our Gitcoin Grant page: 💰 1Hive Gardens | Grants | Gitcoin
- Click “Add to Cart” - feel free to add other projects to your cart as well - I made a Collection called “1Hive n Friends” of all projects I could find related to us. If you know of others let me know and I’ll add them too.
- Go to your Cart (https://gitcoin.co/grants/cart) and edit contribution amounts as you’d like
- You can do a Standard Checkout and get slammed with ETH gas fees, OR (recommended) click “Checkout with zkSync” where you’ll get slammed with ETH gas fees once, but after you’ve deposited to zkSync you’ll be able to make Gitcoin contributions much more cheaply in the future - similar to when you bridge to xDai.
- Connect your wallet through Mainnet and follow prompts to make a deposit to zkSync (your Gitcoin payment will come out of this deposit amount)
- Once your deposit is confirmed, click “Complete Payment”
That’s it! Now you can sleep well knowing you’re a good person.
If being a good person isn’t very compelling for you, also know that Gitcoin Grant funders often get airdrops when projects eventually launch tokens. Not saying this for Gardens, but it’s a bonus reason you might want to contribute to any Gitcoin Grant.