Ideas for articles/tutorials

Hi all

I had some work to do for the past 1-2 weeks, but I’m back and want to write some more articles/tutorials for new bees.

Do you guys have any suggestions? Please leave a comment below

Thanks!

1 Like

Maybe a participation guide would help newcomers. Something showing all you can do in the community besides claiming your HNY in the faucet. Many people just come in initially to claim their tokens but if they see all they ways they can participate, as joining Discourse, using honeyswap, to exchange or provide liquidity, and jumping the different Discord channels included the weekly voice meeting to engage in the community, they may end up participating much more.

1 Like

I think this is a great idea and is something I mentioned in the feedback section of the discord too.

I also think that having a clear central communication path would help to simplify things for people. It’s sometimes hard to keep track of everything going on when there are so many platforms (discord, 1hive, discourse, telegram, youtube etc). If the participation guide is made then we could include an explanation of what communication platforms are intended for. It would be kind of like a map of the ecosystem.

Right. That’s why I think using notion account to create a central point with all the info would be a good place to start, It is too much time consuming to have to find all the info scattered around.

Good idea!

Will get it done in the evening

1 Like