Infographic - Newbees Guide for 1hive Discord

great design and very useful information, I am also a designer I recognize you have talent

It could be useful to do it in Spanish since there are a lot of Spanish speakers in the community 1hive @Cryptonianz

2 Likes

Yes please. It will be awesome in spanish

well could it be @Cryptonianz Provide us with the editable file and modify it to Spanish. I think it would be helpful for the Hispanic community

Neat! The discord took me a while to figure out and this definitely helps. Thanks a lot for the effort!

1 Like

Thank you so much !! Very helpful!!

The infographic looks great… but I think the community needs a well detailed outline for newbies cutting through every nooks and crannies… let’s look into editing this. Great job :handshake:

This infographic is really detailed. Outlines everything in simple and plain language.

I’m working on an infographic for the 1Hive community… I really appreciate y’all that contribute to the community in your own ways

Hi, can I take your work and translate it into Spanish?

This is a wonderful Infographic, Easy to understand. As a new member of the community I didn’t find it difficult understanding because of this infographic