Inspirational/Motivational quotes

Hi,
everyone I was thinking I dont know is good idea or not but from my side of view I was thinking about creating topic on forum or discord where we can post like daily quotes for motivation.
My some kind of routine is to read some motivational quotes every day and motivate me and share with someone who need some motivation to keep going with work and etc…

If you are supporting something like this give :+1:

I will definitely be grateful to everyone who reads this and gives support to this idea

11 Likes

I like motivational quotes, cause they can act as rays in the dark and help rediscover ourselves and reevaluate our beliefs and thoughts.

3 Likes

hello ~ (´ ∀ ` *)

i dont see any harm doing that’s ~ could actually put it next to meme in discord and people also can earn cred on too ~

2 Likes

Thanks for giving :+1: for this kind of topic.
Yes indeed some people just dont get quotes seriously where some can get massive inspiration/motivation to keep going on.
From my side of view I need to read at least 2 or 3 quotes or watch some motivational video to start my day without any stress.
And this can help a lot.

2 Likes

Thanks for reading this and giving replay in this topic.
Yeap no problem discord or forum is same thing.

1 Like

“Money doesn’t buy happiness, it buys freedom”

5 Likes

“To be Old and Wise, you must first be Young and Stupid”

3 Likes

Hive got all my life to live and hive got all my love to give. :heart: :honeybee:

1 Like

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea

In a beautiful pea-green boat,

They took some honey, and plenty of money,

Wrapped up in a five-pound note.

The Owl looked up to the stars above,

And sang to a small guitar,

"O lovely Pussy! O Pussy, my love,

What a beautiful Pussy you are,

You are,

You are!

What a beautiful Pussy you are!"

2 Likes

I love this idea “power of positivity”

“Don’t Just Live Create”

3 Likes

" Each new day is new opportunity to improve yourself.Take it And make the most of it."

3 Likes

3 Likes

“The quality of your mind is the quality of your life”

5 Likes

‘’ If opportunity dosen’t knock, bulild a door ‘’.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m really excited about the future of crypto, i think this technology and way of thinking will bring a lot of possibilities to improve society.
tumblr_mavexmI36L1r2hci4o1_500

8 Likes

Once you taste the sweet honey, you want more of that.

3 Likes

Hahahha good one :smiley:

“Successful people don’t fear failure but understand that it’s necessary to learn and grow from.” -Robert Kiyosaki

3 Likes

Wow I love this one ima be stealing it :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes