Integration with DEXTools

Although I’m not a trader, but when talking to traders, I try to find out what they consider useful and like to work with.
I was shown https://www.dextools.io/app/ and it maybe worth to consider an integration of Honeyswap there. This tool seems to serve the needs of more sophisticated traders.

There are probably also other tools out there, doing similar things, but as I said, this is not my area of expertise.

1 Like

I was contacting DexTools on Discord but i got negative answer, I asked them what is needed to implement Honeyswap and they said there are many projects to be added and the waiting line is long. I guess it’s worth to try one more time and will contact them by email this time ,but yeah i find their UI to complement the traders and it can be good for awareness of the HNY token,that is why i was interested.

1 Like

I guess they will also have a DEX liquidity ranking and concentrate on the biggest exchanges first.
If Honeyswap can grow in size, then it will help to get recognition from these kind of tools and get integrated.

Yeah i just think we should be more persistent.We formed marketing team called Buzz DAO on 1hive and we will look into these kinds of integrations and specifically into onboarding new crypto traders on Honeyswap,having in mind how high are the gas fees on Mainnet the possibilities are endless on xDai, we just need to help each other and work on adoption.

1 Like