Integration with DEXTools

Although I’m not a trader, but when talking to traders, I try to find out what they consider useful and like to work with.
I was shown https://www.dextools.io/app/ and it maybe worth to consider an integration of Honeyswap there. This tool seems to serve the needs of more sophisticated traders.

There are probably also other tools out there, doing similar things, but as I said, this is not my area of expertise.

4 Likes

I was contacting DexTools on Discord but i got negative answer, I asked them what is needed to implement Honeyswap and they said there are many projects to be added and the waiting line is long. I guess it’s worth to try one more time and will contact them by email this time ,but yeah i find their UI to complement the traders and it can be good for awareness of the HNY token,that is why i was interested.

2 Likes

I guess they will also have a DEX liquidity ranking and concentrate on the biggest exchanges first.
If Honeyswap can grow in size, then it will help to get recognition from these kind of tools and get integrated.

1 Like

Yeah i just think we should be more persistent.We formed marketing team called Buzz DAO on 1hive and we will look into these kinds of integrations and specifically into onboarding new crypto traders on Honeyswap,having in mind how high are the gas fees on Mainnet the possibilities are endless on xDai, we just need to help each other and work on adoption.

2 Likes

I would love to see someone revisit this idea! DexTools is a well known and highly regarded tool for DEX users and would have a positive impact for all trading pairs on honeyswap!

1 Like

We just had discussion yesterday with @DogeKing and an admin Frederic of Dextools for implementation of Honeyswap onto their platform. We got very positive signal and he said that their premium users had very positive feedback on Honeyswap and that will gladly add us, but first they need to finish with the Sushiswap integration.

2 Likes

I am using Dextools for at least a month now and the Sushiswap integration has been going since then as far as I can remember. Hopefully, it’s going to be faster with Honeyswap. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, DEXTools hasn’t had the fastest response time to issues like this… I remember @solarmkd contacted them 3 months ago, nothing has really happened since. Hope it works out soon!

progress is progress!

They didn’t gave him answer because solar tried to get answers on there discord(in-active) but they using for now only telegram.

I have some great news :wink:. During the weekend, an old friend of mine who is working in dextools (Pablo) contacted me to talk about the integration with honeyswap. They wanted to ask me some questions, and we are having a meeting on Tuesday at 17:00 CET. If somebody else is interested in joining the call please send me a DM. I’m sending a DM to @solarmkd and @dogeking as well, to see if you are interested in coming. We’ll keep you posted!

6 Likes

That’s great , i am trying to get honeyswap on Dextools since november :slight_smile: It is awesome platform with and great place to follow charts and new project presales.