Recently having launched analytics for HoneySwap Polygon on IntoTheBlock, we propose to further increase our involvement with the 1Hive community. Launching a marketing and analytics plan. Specifically, we plan to build custom widgets indicators for the HoneySwap analytics page which gives further insights to the platform daily users. We also plan to publish an in-depth article analysis about the protocol’s current state, post it in our Medium and Twitter creating exposure for the DEX and potentially increase its traffic.
This proposal will benefit the protocol in two major ways:
- We will create a widget for it to be displayed on the HoneySwap platform, this allows all its users to have a deeper understanding and a better view about the current protocol situation.
- We will create a deep-dive analysis about the protocol giving a clear overall picture of the protocol and post it in our Medium and Twitter. In this way the protocol and HNY holders will benefit from exposure from our 20k combined Twitter and Medium followers.
HoneySwap Polygon IntoTheBlock’s Analytics, available on IntoTheBlock’s Defi Insights
Previous Deep-Dive Analysis, available on IntoTheBlock’s medium page:
- SushiSwap Polygon Deep-Dive
- ShibaSwap Deep-Dive
- Dfyn Deep-Dive
- QuickSwap Deep-Dive
- Curve Deep-Dive
Already Functioning Widgets:
- HoneySwap Polygon Analytics are already live on our page for free
- The metrics need to be adjusted for a widget which can be provided to the 1Hive team. Integration of the widget typically takes only a few hours.
- We plan to launch both marketing and analytics plan as soon as we arrive to a concrete decision with the 1Hive community
I represent the IntoTheBlock Team which will be the one working and collecting this contribution.
IntoTheBlock’s team set out on a journey to unlock the mysteries of crypto assets and provide investors with relevant intelligence about the market. Currently we are partnered with top crypto companies including CoinDesk and Coin Market Cap providing them with our analytics. We also provide analytics to a growing number of users subscribed to our platform.
Our team includes data scientists, developers, UX designers and machine learning experts.
Funds will be used to pay for developer resources developing the API to be provided to HoneySwap, as well as to provide compensation to our analyst covering HoneySwap in an in-depth article.