IntoTheBlock's Widget + Article

Proposal Information

Proposal description:

Recently having launched analytics for HoneySwap Polygon on IntoTheBlock, we propose to further increase our involvement with the 1Hive community. Launching a marketing and analytics plan. Specifically, we plan to build custom widgets indicators for the HoneySwap analytics page which gives further insights to the platform daily users. We also plan to publish an in-depth article analysis about the protocol’s current state, post it in our Medium and Twitter creating exposure for the DEX and potentially increase its traffic.

Proposal Rationale:

This proposal will benefit the protocol in two major ways:

• We will create a widget for it to be displayed on the HoneySwap platform, this allows all its users to have a deeper understanding and a better view about the current protocol situation.
  • We will create a deep-dive analysis about the protocol giving a clear overall picture of the protocol and post it in our Medium and Twitter. In this way the protocol and HNY holders will benefit from exposure from our 20k combined Twitter and Medium followers.

Relevant Links:

HoneySwap Polygon IntoTheBlock’s Analytics, available on IntoTheBlock’s Defi Insights

Previous Deep-Dive Analysis, available on IntoTheBlock’s medium page:

• SushiSwap Polygon Deep-Dive
  • ShibaSwap Deep-Dive
  • Dfyn Deep-Dive
  • QuickSwap Deep-Dive
  • Curve Deep-Dive

Already Functioning Widgets:

• SushiSwap

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):

• HoneySwap Polygon Analytics are already live on our page for free
  • The metrics need to be adjusted for a widget which can be provided to the 1Hive team. Integration of the widget typically takes only a few hours.
  • We plan to launch both marketing and analytics plan as soon as we arrive to a concrete decision with the 1Hive community

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

I represent the IntoTheBlock Team which will be the one working and collecting this contribution.

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:

IntoTheBlock’s team set out on a journey to unlock the mysteries of crypto assets and provide investors with relevant intelligence about the market. Currently we are partnered with top crypto companies including CoinDesk and Coin Market Cap providing them with our analytics. We also provide analytics to a growing number of users subscribed to our platform.

Our team includes data scientists, developers, UX designers and machine learning experts.

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

Amount of HNY requested:

15 HNY

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:

0x391cEe42a336a282002c44b2999e5353aa72118D

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:

Funds will be used to pay for developer resources developing the API to be provided to HoneySwap, as well as to provide compensation to our analyst covering HoneySwap in an in-depth article.

1 Like

Are you able to provide links to these? thanks,

Yes, previous post did not allowed me to share links:

Here are some important links:

Already Functioning Widgets:

Previous Deep-Dive Analysis, available on IntoTheBlock’s medium page:

IntoTheBlock’s Twitter

Just posted below all the important links

Hey Pedro, just seeing this proposal for the first time - looks like a cool opportunity for Honeyswap.

I’m hesitant to support since I don’t see anyone on the Honeyswap team in here - I think you need at least one core contributor, both to show Honeyswap wants this to happen and for added trust.

The timing isn’t great though… Honeyswap is in flux and working on a high-level redirection. If it weren’t for that I’d probably offer to pitch in myself.

3 Likes