Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread

First introduced to Honey by fluke when someone mentioned alternative DEX options, and I was tired of the gas fees. I also knew of xDai from Chico crypto so that continues to expand my knowledge base. I’m in Alberta, Canada, Spend most days learning more about crypto and defi in particular.
Mattydevine

2 Likes

Hello
I’m Martin from London.
I’m an AV Technician. I found out about honey from my friend Daniel. I’ve done some trading but now I’d like to learn something about farming.

3 Likes

Hi Folks I am Gnomeski from over at Metagame. Like what i have heard so far about 1hive. Thought I would have a bit of a mooch about and find out some more. I am pretty new to web3 and DAO stuff. Been writing, scribing, memeing and sharing ideas in Metagame and it has been quite rewarding and well received. Background is 17 years off grid living on boats, trained as a Medical Herbalist, worked in numerous manual roles. I have also been involved in some direct actions, Street Medic, Puppet show narrator etc Writing has been a private hobby mostly till recently. I want to take this further as a source of crypto income, while helping develop this amazing DAO Metaverse. I am perceptive and my lifestyle and 45 years has given me a non mainstream perspective. :pray:

2 Likes

Hello Im Harun. I’m 26 years old and I live in Turkey. I’m a doctor. My meeting with 1hive type is purely coincidental. I happened to read on Twitter. I was doing research team. I noticed it in a user’s tweet. I like Honeyswap, I’m still investigating.

2 Likes

Welcome Harun, consider joining our international Discord channel as well. It is relatively new, but we are thinking of expanding it with some creative ideas as well as to mitigate language barrier of entry. I am from Turkey, too, by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. Im Aime Lebon an inspiring Solidity Dev. Student looking a dynamic community like this to share, communicate, contribute and network with other positive minded individuals

1 Like

Hey welcome! There is always high demand for devs.

Hi @Lefixio do get in touch we do need a solidity dev for one of the community project from 1hive members

thanks @mrtdlgc . I’ve joined the Discord channel, keeping track of events. do you live in Turkey?

• How you were introduced to 1Hive/xDAI
    Originally came because I heard there was an airdrop lol. But then became interested in the community and alternate options to fees on Ethereum.

• Where you’re geographically based out of
    US

2 Likes

Hi once again welcome to this great community we are building together.
Make sure you join on our discord serve 1hive and telegram group.If you need some info you can get from 1hive wiki - > https://1hive.gitbook.io/1hive/
About airdrop there is no airdrop you can claim for faucet some small portion and get some honey through contributing to this community or swarms here.

2 Likes

I’m Francisco Ramirez from Mexico and I just started to get into this forum through a friend of mine who kindly oriented me.

I’m located in Mexico. My professional background is in automation engineering and medical devices, currently i am collaborating with Syncardia LLC (first and only FDA released total artificial heart) as well as a film composer. Looking forward in being part of the community and keep learning!

2 Likes

Hello,
I’m here mostly because I want to reduce high eth transaction fees.
I have passion for technology and personal evolution. I started programing some years ago, recently I’m rediscovering crypto-space, and absorbing all this exciting information.

You can find me on discord: NirV#4850

Greeding from :lithuania:

2 Likes

Hi guys
Im new to xDai and 1Hive. I am due to getting into Defi and wanting to reduce gas fees. Now that ive come across 1hive I am loving its idea and concept.
Thanks for having me! x

2 Likes

Hey all, Lordo here!
I got into crypto fairly recently and learned about 1Hive on the r/CryptoCurrency discord, and Im hooked. I love the idea of defi and learning about how crypto and tokens work and play together. I have a background in Cartography and IT but changed careers and am currently a professional brewer of beer. Thank you for letting me into the 1Hive!

3 Likes

Hi eBK here,

Found this project being mentioned on a discord. Seems like it has potential so naturally I’m interested. Based out of North America. I’m an indie game developer, sound engineer, and am deeply involved in the cryptocurrency space.

Looking forward to seeing where this project goes and contributing to it along the way.

Thanks

3 Likes

Bridging over from MetaGame, I am searching for a way to balance SRC-20 to ERC-20 tokens <3

1Hive meets the Swarm?

3 Likes

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome to the community and @metaverde for looping me in! Glad to see @Eth_Man here as well.

I was introduced to Bitcoin in passing pretty early on but didn’t pay much attention until 2016. Since then, I’ve been fortunate to help a number of companies in the space with Marketing and Communications.

Looking forward to helping where I can! :honeybee:

6 Likes

Hi all,

I am a Finance student in the United States who was introduced to Honeyswap by a friend after I was complaining about Eth fees. I discovered Crypto back in 2016 but didn’t really start trying to understand the underlying structure of the industry until a few months ago. I’ve really appreciated the help that I have received from the community in the short time it’s been since I learned about it and I look forward to what the future holds!

4 Likes
  • Learned of 1hive/xDai while researching sidechains. Appreciate Vitalik’s community building but paying $500 to deploy a smart contract is a little much. Was impressed by the quality and seriousness of the people touting xdai and found honeyswap to be a delight to use. Been a liquidity provider for many months, from before my little one was born (which isn’t too long)!
  • United States
  • Taught blockchain fundamentals at the university level. Regular at stateside blockchain conferences. Crypto media personality.
  • class of 14 bitcoiner. Blockchain engineer with Solidity focus. Bouncing out of bed for blockchain!
6 Likes