Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread

Hola buenas tardes soy de Venezuela. Caracas la capital soy administrador electricista. Soy fanático de las criptomonedas y me gusta estudiar los proyectos.

Conocí a 1hive en Youtube ya que ví un vídeo de la faucet y comencé a investigar sobre la red xdai y sus proyectos dentro de ella. Por eso estoy en shenanigan y 1hive dónde sigo investigando y aprendiendo todos los días sobre los proyectos q

2 Likes

Hello greetings!!

My name is Jesika, I’m from Venezuela I found out about 1hive from a friend. This project is very interesting, I really like it.

5 Likes

Mi nombre es Juan Berbesi, el mundo criptografico es un encanto solo los apasaionados por esto lo entenderemos y buscamos intruir a los demas, espero ser bien recibido aca en esta comunidad de 1Hive y seguir aportando cosas positivas, tengo tiempo en esta red! Saludos.

3 Likes

hi
my name is aduk and discodname is aduk#7926
im new in crypto thanks

1 Like

Hola, mi nombre es Pablo
Descubrí esta página por un youtuber que publicó la faucet de hny. Desde ese momento estoy aprendiendo sobre las criptomonenas. Hay que apostar por el futuro.

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

My name is Travis, and I go by “TravCrypto” on social media. I was introduced to 1Hive/xDai because I am interested in Basic Income on the Blockchain. I live in the United States (Texas) and I work in the Crypto/DeFi Industry as a Content Creator.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Monsod, and I am a young teenager who is avidly interested in blockchain, cpp, and investing. Cryptocurrency brings all of this. I love ethereum and the ethereum network, but when I heard about a sidechain with little fees, and a great community built on top of it I thought it was too good to be true. I hope to learn more as well as grow my funds and experience with 1Hive!

1 Like

Hey, I am Chrissu! Glad to be a part of this community:)
I learned about 1hive via DAO Rush Week. I like the concept and the values of the community.
I live in Estonia and I am building the ElasticDAO community, a new governance protocol.
I am exciting about anything creative and innovative that supports the vision of the project.
Cheers!

4 Likes

Hello I am from France, and I am beginning with Xdai since 1 or 2 months.
I discovered 1Hive/xDAI when I tried to understand Dai.
I am crypto enthousiast since 2017 and try to do my best to always improve my knowledge about crypto, and bridges between blockchains.
To be honest I never saw a community so kind and helpful in crypto than this one.

Congrats !

3 Likes

@KZFlyer - Just because you and I are in the same state (Michigan) saying a special hello. Seems like you are on the older side of life. Interesting you mentioned being in the cannibus industry because one of my good friends now out of a job is looking into that as well. I am also a long time crypto adopter came into Bitcoin when it hit 1K in like 2012-2013 honestly can’t remember now.

I am RogueTwo on discord - drop me a pm - would love to chat with you compare cannabis industry notes.

1 Like

It an honor to be part of this wonderful family and great project in crypto-world.

1 Like

I am happy to be part of this ecosystem.
I love the plans and projections of this project.
Much success

1 Like

Are you calling me old?!!? HAHA! Sent you a DM.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I’m Wasim Raja from Bihar, India
I’m a student and i got to know about Honeyswap from reddit.
I’m happy to be with 1hive community
Thank you

1 Like

Welcome to 1hive community if you need some help or want to learn more about checkout https://1hive.gitbook.io/1hive/ also join to our 1hive discord server.

Hey, welcome. Can you elaborate on corlibri dev? Are you a hardware developer?

HI
My name is khanhuy, i new to this community, previously i was on Ethereum main net. now joined this community in the search of low transaction Fee. wow i relay happy to join this 1Hive. Thanking you
Fan of 1Hive

1 Like

Hi everyone
My name Giancarlo from Peru, i learned about 1hive while reading on publish0x,
I’m still learning about cryptocurrencies so i hope i can reinforce my knowledge here.

Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome! Surprising to see you came from publish0x. Welcome, and enjoy your stay at the hive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all!

Fan of all things crypto and found honeyswap through my work with gnosis

2 Likes