Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread

Hi!

My name is Jose, I’m from Venezuela and I heard about 1hive from a friend. I am finishing my studies in Mechanical Engineering. After that I would like to do a master in mechatronics.

I really like this project, and if you guys need any help let me know!

9 Likes

Hello guys

I’m Jobs from Sudan, we see a different angle in defi world since we are not fully plugged on the financial system because of US sanction, international banks are not allowed to deal with Sudanese banks and institutions.

Looking at the problem above, as a developer and digital marketer I see huge adoption potentials in the crypto from the African, and places like Sudan, where we already off the grid (with resources and untapped lands and gold, etc) and defi can create a mean of value transfer, allowing traders from all over the world to exchange value by tokenizing goods and services with coming NFT wave.

With the hype of working from home, remote workers/freelancers contributed 1.2 trillion dollars during the pandemic according to Upwork, see here

I believe in countries with an inflated economy, tech people can benefit from this situation big time, by providing high-quality services with international prices, which most of the time those services are not yet in demand here, but with self-learning and available online courses you can learn anything and make a living online

I can keep giving examples until the moon and back, Or maybe I’m just too optimistic about Defi. What do you guys think defi can do in such markets?

11 Likes

Love your enthusiasm Jobs! Have you considered joining the 1Hive development community? If you take a look at the FAQ you may find ways to earn more HNY Everything about 1Hive in one place - newFAQ in development

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Igor and I’m crazy about Technology, Innovation and decentralization in the World.

My main occupation is Video editing and I like to read a lot about technology and crypto projects or how we can live a better and more productive life as humanity by using them.

When i was reading the Aragon forums I stumbled upon 1hive and the Bee in me was hooked and saw potential in getting more involved into 1Hive which is very promising project and the people involved in it were always friendly so I feel like home here.

My goal here is to get people into our community by making informational videos on Youtube and also help the new members with some technical difficulties ( I start from myself because i was not involved from beginning and learned everything by reading stuff on discord or asking questons )

You can check my channel and see if you find anything interesting : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFAoyMe58s2x0llOdlPpEfA

You can usually see me here posting on the forum or chatting and answering questions on Discord .

Hope we will together make the Bee Hive stronger and learn more about cryptocurrency and managing the finances in a decentralized manner. I see each one of you as a team Bee member with equal rights and shareholder in this Big Bee Hive Organization and we can create together a lot of great projects in future , not just Honeyswap…

15 Likes

Hi
Im dantheman
really like honeyswap so far so cheap cant wait to see more get built on it.
just trying to figure out how to chart it atm? anyone know how to chart things on xdai chain? be so good if i could chart this vs $usd
Got in a week or 2 ago. Id like to know what my honey is worth.
Excited about speed so cheap look forward to maybe some farming and staking etc.
Im from the old convict island down under Ozstralia
Nice to meet ya mates
Hope ya all a bunch of sick C*#Ts. in aussy land this is the biggest compliment believe it on not. we speak odd drink too much and welcome and ussr v2.0 while kicking back not worried n too lazy to care what our gov does to australians,

thank u all and honey team in advance

7 Likes

Hey, welcome to honey.

For HNY Price - https://1hive.org
For charts - https://info.honeyswap.org/

2 Likes

Hello World!

• How you were introduced to 1Hive/xDAI
  • Where you’re geographically based out of
  • Background info on your personal, intellectual, professional, and academic interests
  • etc.
  • I heard about 1Hive/xDai from twitter and even youtube!
  • I am based out in the North Americas
  • I believe in Cryptocurrency, future technologies, and a passion for photography. Learning about demographics and how we can shape our economic landscape intrigues me.

Hope everyone has a pleasant day and look forward to being a part of the 1Hive community together!

2 Likes

Welcome to the HONEY world

Hi, I’m Finglis59 I’m just a management geek who got into crypto after seeing Andreas in Edinburgh. I find the whole space interesting because for a long time I realised that the the hierarchy of 5 Myths that control our modern “Societies” are just a hierarchy designed to transfer wealth unfairly. That is why I started writing a “Blook” (Blog/book) called No Reverse Gear! (because secretly I don’t think we are going to make it…? Anyway, decentralized money not controlled by anyone is the only place to start…

4 Likes

Right on K! I just saw your post getting up to date with everything :innocent:

1 Like

Hello, my name is Rayne, I am an active user on the 1hive.org discord server, and figured it would be a great time to introduce myself on the forums aswell! I am a graduate Computer Science student with an interest for cryptocurrency, blockchain and smart contracts since early 2014. However, due to a lot of personal stuff coming in between such as studying I have not had the ability to learn too much about it. Now that I’ve graduated I am ready to educate myself, learn and grow. I’ve recently stumbled upon the 1hive community and it immediately hooked me in. It has been a perfect learning ground, and everyone has been so helpful. I’m here to stay, let me know if you need help with anything or want to have a chat :slight_smile: (Rayne#2679) Cheers!

10 Likes

Hi my name is George, HNY seems like a interesting project. 1Hive community is a productive bunch of Bees glade to be a part of

2 Likes

Hey Everyone,

I’m Saint, I’ve been in the crypto space for about a year! I’ve been wanting to get into to programming and I’ve been looking for new investment opportunities. My discord name is SaintRyujin and I’m excited to grow in this space with you all.

Warm Regards,

SaintRyujin

4 Likes

Welcome to HoneyLand

:wave:Hello,

My name is Stephen and I live in Northern California.
To be honest, I am a noob to the crypto industry. My younger brother on the other hand has been playing around with Bitcoin for as long as it has been around. Unfortunately, he was a victim to a couple different scams that took his bitcoin and ran off with it… , so he is not Bitcoin rich like he should be, but regardless of his misfortune, he is still passionate and crazy about Crypto. That sparked my curiosity.

So I started educating myself on the crypto industry by watching different YouTube Channels like Ivan on Tech, Chico Crypto and Digital Asset News.

I have learned a ton since I bought my first share of what I thought was Bitcoin on the App. Robinhood. My brother laughed at me when I told him that I had finally gave in and bought some Bitcoin on Robinhood. He did his best to explain why the Bitcoin I had bought on Robinhood was not real and that I needed an address and wallet, etc. All of what he said went over my head, but that pushed me to want to understand.

Long story short, my relationship with my brother has never been better. We talk crypto all day long and I now have the same passion as he does with the crypto world.

Oh, and Ivan on Tech mentioned Honeyswap as a cheaper alternative to Uniswap. I was upset that I did not complete a full “Swap” on Uniswap because I could not affors the GAS fees and I just didnt understand why they were so ridiculously high. Because I never went thru with a completed SWAP, I did not receive the AirDrop of UNI tokens. :sleepy:

Anyways, I want to be involved in the Honey community so that I can continue to learn.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Hi everyone!
My name is Jacquelyn , Don’t know much about cryptocurrency and blockchain but I have some friend teaching and guiding me. I’m really interested in this technology that’s why trying to learn little by little. Found honeyswap and stake in youtube. I really love the idea of decentralization 'cause all centralize system are all corrupt and controlled by few. Hope and I pray for this project success.

9 Likes

Hi guys, my name is Dimi, I’m French and I live in sunny Singapore.
I have an education background in Physics and computer science, but forgot most of it.
I’m an entrepreneur and got into crypto in 2018.
I am interested in this project because it’s new, it pushes boundaries and the potential is massive.
Cheers.

7 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m EatLead. I’m from the UK and am interested in cryptocurrencies generally. I don’t have much technical knowledge especially about programming but hopefully I can contribute with suggestions and ideas about proposals, governance and where the project is heading collectively. Sorry about the nickname, I am using the same as my discord username (EatLead117) which I chose for gaming :smiley: :honeybee:

3 Likes

My name is Picklebutt_Dobby nice to meet you all!

Thank you for all the HONEY LOVERS and the honey community!
Honey is MONEY!

I have created a FUN powerpoint that will help you get into about: xdai network: metakmask, Honeyswap/uniswap, bridge app and xdai network. I have put a lot of effort into this and I hope this helps our community learn more! Feel free to donate if you like this content :slight_smile:
Love you all and lets go HONEY :slight_smile: ENJOY!

here is the website : https://picklebuttdobby.wixsite.com/honeyismoney

9 Likes

Hi friends,
I’m mandalor64, I learned about honey from a friend and fell in life with honeyswap. I’m excited about this new opportunity with xDai and honey’s potential! Glad to be here.
-Mando

4 Likes