Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread

Yep already met Fabio he was fabulous. And thank you yes Zer8 is pretty cool dude. I am already in discord as mr.H. I will check out everything here. Seems pretty cool. Let me know if I can help anywhere.

2 Likes

@Hagz48 If you have any talent, ability or skill, write it on the buzz channel and make yourself available, everything that is positive for 1hive is welcome!

1 Like

Welcome my friend. It’s my pleasure to help you. :heart_eyes:
Feel free to ping me for any questions. you can also find me on #help channel.
Greetings.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Rohekbenitez, I am more of a digital artist than a designer, but thank’s a lot for the praise:D.
You are a wayy better designer then me, keep up the great work amigo.

Great to see you here @Hagz48. There is a lot to learn, I suggest you read a little about the way 1hive is structured here: Swarms - 1Hive

Those are the swarms(the workgroups on 1Hive). You can pick to work with one or get involved in more than 1.

3 Likes

Thanks for that. I’ve joined the discord.
Good community. how can i get more information about it. i’m totally new.

1 Like

Cool. you can get more information about 1hive DAO here in wiki.
You can also take a look at channels and talk about different subjects on discord, to get familiar with 1hive. You will find several friend there too. :blush:

1 Like

hey folks, super new and invited by @befitsandpiper from the SourceCred community on Discord.

i’m settled in the land of duwamish and coast salish folks among others, in the pacific northwest.

the best way to describe me is as a community organizer. if you’re interested in more intimate details about me, check out my introductions post in the SourceCred discourse.

super stoked to be here, gunna keep reading all about you now :call_me_hand:t3:
-jojo

3 Likes

Hello and Welcome to 1Hive @Jolie_Ze and thanks to @befitsandpiper for the invitation.
I also want to invite you to our discord community, if you’re not joined yet.(link)
1Hive is a great community with lots of new and brilliant ideas, so we are glad that you are among us too. :blush:
I’m Fabio and feel free to ask any questions. I will be happy to help you my friend.
Greetings.

1 Like

I have seen you work, and you do really great things, I hope one day we will do something as a team for 1hive, new things are to come with the skillshare swarm @ZER8

Hello I am Daniel, I go by satoshi0x_4106 on 1Hive at Discord.

• How you were introduced to 1Hive/xDAI
    I successfully followed a guide on decrypt.co about cashing out Moons from r/CryptoCurrency to use xDai Chain for the first time as well as make manual smart contract calls using MEW CX for the first time but I actually used it to buy xMOON and then send it 1:1 to the mediator address on xDai so i could get the Rinkeby Moons into my Vault before L2 migration began. I highly value Moons and the decentralized way these “testnet” moons had gained real value by ingenuity and different ways to swap and sell by community members. I then started using xDai and other places where I got into LP’s staking, etc. Now I’m here I’m not sure how but I filled out everything I could on 1Hive and Celeste before my BrightID verification. Took forever but truly intriguing and I think the Bitcoin and Ethereum distribution and Proof of Uniqueness sold me. I even put up the 0.1 minimum for making a proposal, but I won’t be making one until I know what I’m doing.

• Where you’re geographically based out of
    Chicago, Illinois. In a den with a desk and two monitors talking to you guys. And a discobot.

• Background info on your personal, intellectual, professional, and academic interests

• etc.

I put all of that on my profile. There’s some places you can go from 3box (cool site btw, esp all the signing done with Metamask, makes you realize we’re not just using that to pay money, we’re signing and staking identity now. I love projects like this because their Proof of Work and value or Uniqueness are the craziest things (a Zoom call for instance to get sponsored)… makes me wonder if we’re doing something revolutionary which I’m all for. Alpha is my favorite time to get in. I also believe governance and community tokens (influence) is already something with proven value people just don’t realize crypto will be the ultimate sought after payment to get that influence and power… I also like Honeyswap. Eth fees are almost like a purposely high deterrent that steer you toward projects like this that if you value community and social interaction and you do your research and homework you get the idea that the value in these projects is not current spot cash value its the value of the full potential of the next Web and what it will be in everyday lives. Governance, Identity Staking, Pioneers. It’s arrived. I’m here.

We’re on an Ethereum VM compatible project. This is from 2013 part 3 of Vitalik article this one only one on ethereum.org after first 2 on Bitcoin magazine. I did a review of a game that was more like a way to distribute crypto assets but also teaches governance and voting power. But I also am a Devcoin Admin Team dev for marketing. I won’t shill that here at all. I just see these projects as where we are headed.

3 Likes

Hey Daniel. Welcome to 1Hive DAO. We’re glad that you’re among us. 1Hive is the best DAO without any doubt with friendly contributors and lots of great channels and discussions.
I’m Fabio and you can find me in #help channel. I will be glad to help you, so feel free to ping me for any questions.
Hope you will have nice time in 1Hive. :blush:
Greetings.

2 Likes

Nice to see new face here:D

1hive is a great place where creativity and positivity flow togheter.

3 Likes

You will be getting pinged plenty after I read all this documentation. you guys are building something huge here. To think i just thought this was a place to get xMoons

1 Like

How do people not find here it’s incredible and a trove of innovation and documentation!

1 Like

I will be happy for that.
yeah 1Hive is really huge and it has lots of other plans and programs in the future.

1 Like

Multichain DEX aggregator meets social media?

1 Like

It refers to honeyswap
https://app.honeyswap.org/#/swap

I am so happy to be in a DAO!

1 Like

Cool.
We are also glad that you are here among us Daniel. You’re awesome. :blush:

1 Like

people keep telling me that but im not haha