Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread

Of course you are. you have also a great talent that i see in you.
You can introduce your skills in #find-a-task channel in discord for further tasks my friend. :blush:

1 Like

gotta get going soon so I definitely love the bookmark function! You give me a lot of worthwhile tasks!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread:

Hay guys huge fan of DAOS and a long-time follower just running the paces again because I didn’t get in about a year or two ago when yall first spun this up!!!

Recently created my profile, been following your discord for years. And I’m ready to start shilling out in the community the good word of DAOS and the potential of DEFI!!

Im specially interested in creating more edge between the Permaculture movement Aquaculture and Crypto.

We have the ability to change the world with this tech… we just have to Imagine it up together!

Much Love
ApeironCreations

4 Likes

Hello and Welcome to 1Hive my friend. We’re also glad that you’re here. :blush:
1Hive is definitely a great DAO forever and it’s like a different world for me.
We’re also glad that you’re interested in 1Hive and you are welcome to share your ideas here.
btw, i’m Fabio and you can find me in #help channel.
Feel free to ping me on discord for any help and guide. :heart:

Together we thrive. :honeybee:

I’ve been in the crypto sphère for a few years now, and have started socio-digital ecosystem projets to help facilitate people entering the digital and crypto market. Our main focus is to bridge the gap between expert / novices, investors / entrepreneurs, digitals process / cryptocurrencies, so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of this new digital market.

We also do customize and build socio-economic ecosystems (online and offline communities) for people to maximize their gains.

======== EN FRANCAIS ========
Je suis sur la sphère de la crypto depuis quelques années maintenant et j’ai lancé des projets d’écosystème socio-numérique pour aider les gens à entrer sur le marché du numérique et de la crypto. Notre objectif principal est de combler le fossé entre experts / novices, investisseurs / entrepreneurs, processus numériques / crypto-monnaies, afin que chacun puisse profiter des avantages de ce nouveau marché numérique.

Nous personnalisons et construisons également des écosystèmes socio-économiques (communautés en ligne et hors ligne) pour que les gens maximisent leurs gains.

2 Likes

Hey. Welcome to 1Hive. We’re glad that you’ve chosen the 1Hive DAO and are now among us.
You have great ideas and skills my friend.
I suggest to join our discord community too and be active there to get familiar with it.
1Hive is a great DAO and you can share, discuss, be supported about your ideas.
Btw, I’m Fabio and feel free to ping me for any questions. :blush:
I will be glad to help you my friend. :hearts:
Together We Thrive. :honeybee:

1 Like

Hello my name Isaiah but I go by Kai there is more to me but I don’t like to talk about my self to much buy Im looking for a community I can be myself and grow with and I’m also quite knowledgeable in Economics, Corporate Law and Finance and I’m looking to build In its simplest explanation think of the Credit Union Model and expand it to Investment Banking and Venture Capital and clean it up using existing blockchain solutions

Then there’s a Bigger Project called the CommonWealth focused on Borderless/Digital Nation States which is more of the underlying Longterm project

Please visit https://streetbased.co & https://thecommonwealth.webflow.io if you would like to go through what I have and give feedback

2 Likes

Hello and Welcome to 1Hive DAO my friend. We’re glad that you’ve chosen 1Hive and are here among us.
1Hive is the best place to share your ideas for sure, so i suggest to join our discord community too. I’m sure you’ll enjoy being there among lots of friendly and lovely guys. You can also discuss about your ideas there and get feedbacks.
Btw, I’m Fabio and you can find me in #help channel. Feel free to ping me for any questions and I will be happy to help you. :blush:

Hi, I’m Astro and I live in the US. I was firstly introduced to xDai and 1Hive by a pog guy named pluton. I am a veteran investor, gamer, coder of Discord bots and I was thinking of starting designing websites and blockchains.

2 Likes

Hi!
I am Rox. on Discord and discovered 1Hive during a chat conversation on Bitcoin In the Club an Italian “room” fully dedicated to Bitcoin which is on the way to building up a DAO.
I am based in Italy at the moment.
I have started learning about cryptocurrencies quite recently and I am trying to learn and understand something more about it, but I must admit I still miss a lot of things…I am really interested in these new challenges as I think they are the future and what I really want is to do my best not to miss them.
I am studying International law at the moment and I really love languages. Tbh I don’t now at the moment what I can give to the community but I’ll try to figure out something following what you are doing

3 Likes

@Rox @AstroHBL Welcome to both, it is a pleasure to have people with the enthusiasm and desire to learn about the topic of cryptocurrencies, and to be able to contribute with any talent or knowledge they have, the ideal and main thing is to read :

wiki :point_right: https://wiki.1hive.org/

and walk through the various channels of the ecosystem 1hive in their Discord :point_right: https://discord.gg/KtaqsS5yej they will find people willing to guide them in case they want to contribute something, with any knowledge or talent.

Good vibes :herb:

1 Like

Hey Hey my friend. I’m Fabio. Welcome to 1Hive DAO. Thanks a lot for choosing us. We are glad that you are here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You have great skills that can use and improve it here. Please join us at our discord community too and feel free to ping me for any questions. you can find me in #help channel. I will be glad to help you. :blush:

Hello Rox. Welcome to 1Hive DAO my friend. I’m Fabio. We are really glad that you are among us now. :heart_eyes:
Congrats for your great selection. You have chosen the best community to learn and contribute to. :+1:
1Hive is the best community for sure and there you can find lots of lovely friends and share your ideas.
We also have great Italian guys on the community. :hearts:
You can also get more info about 1Hive DAO by reading the wiki.
Btw Feel free to ping me for any questions my friend. I will be happy to help you. :blush:

Hi! I’m Alejandra.
:wave:

I am from Venezuela, I would like to start learning more about the world of crypto and help you grow as a community and as a family.

I really like design and photography

and I would be delighted to contribute my creativity and ideas. :hugs:

3 Likes

Hello Alejandra. Welcome to 1Hive DAO my friend. Hope you are doing well.
Glad you are here with us now. :blush:
To start contributing and sharing your ideas you can join our discord community. :honeybee:
and for more info about 1Hive please read our wiki.
Feel free to ping me for any questions at anytime. I will be happy to help you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@fabio Thank you very much for the support and nice to meet you :relaxed:

1 Like

Some great Canadian guys too! heh-heh :wink:

Welcome everyone! I’m thrilled to welcome you…1hive may feel overwhelming at first…that is normal.
Just accept you can’t be updated on everything all the time. This community supports the bees in following their passions. Do what you love here.:yellow_heart:

Look around. Lots to see and do. If you want to strike up a conversation you will find many of the same people in our discord server https://discord.gg/hYj9p83g

Oh yeah, if you like what you see, we want to give you some $HNY. So make sure you register for pollen. It is pretty simple, 1hive ecosystem activity gets rewarded with Pollen (which turns to $HNY).
So sign up and start chatting dreaming and buidling! I want pollen! Our Discord even has voice channels where people just hang out with some tunes or even run a live game-show!! First 1Hive Trivia Contest! - you gotta watch.

Heck even if you don’t like what you see want to give you a drop for checking us out! Honey Faucet

So you can see already, we have lots going on. Oh yeah don’t forget to check out one of the killer projects to come from 1Hive, a money-market protocol with collateralized lending forked from Aave. Agave. Those folks have a great future ahead, much like so many other projects here that are just starting. Get your creative juices stirring because we want your help.

Thanks for checking out the hive. :honeybee:

3 Likes

Well written thank you. :hugs:

1 Like

Hello Fabio!
thank you very much for your welcome! I am trying to catch up with the many information you are sharing… easier said than done… :face_with_head_bandage: I am really at the beginning of all this process but I am studying…
you’ll hear from me soon … :wink: don’t worry :slight_smile:

Hello my friend. You’re welcome.
No worries at all. I’m here to help you. :blush:
I agree 1Hive is complicated but you will be familiar with it for sure.
Feel free to ping me and ask any questions.
I will be happy to help you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: