Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread

Hi Roko ! It’s nice to meet you here on 1hive ! Are you from Split ?

yes :smiley: you? its nice to meet new people here

I’m from Skopje . Join the 1hive discord group if you haven’t yet maybe you can help 1hive grow even more :wink:

i have friend from Makedonia / yep i joined the group 2 weeks ago i think / im making some wallpapers for 1Hive i will upload them on Zedge

1 Like

Hi everyone

I’m Kingsley currently from Nigeria…heard about 1hive from honeyswap then I got to know about the youtube channel and discord and I joined. My name on discord is kingsdami. I’m pretty poor and wants to be rich

. Im a great fan of Defi’s and DAO, I’m still new on crypto and not that techie person but I slowly learning about this great innovation. I’m really looking forward for the success of this project. I’ll do my best to help others as a continue to learn about this project. As to support the project will throw some cash to provide some liquidity to the Honeyswap.
Cheers

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m Mori#6400 on discord, joined yesterday, really enjoying the community that’s gathered here on xDai.
I’ve been working on Ethereum-based projects since 2017, being in the right place at the right time connected me with some pretty cool people :slight_smile:

Cheers from Argentina!

7 Likes

Hi folks,

I’m pretty new to crypto and am still exploring the space and finding my feet. I found 1Hive through BrightID, as it’s one of the first apps they sugggest you connect!

I’m a programmer with a philosophy background in Canada, interested in community building and effectively communicating complex ideas.

I’m tcelferact#7716 on discord, looking forward to getting to know the space better :).

5 Likes

Hi everyone!
I’m Thomas from lab10 collective, a cooperative located in Austria.

Before I fell into the Blockchain rabbit hole, I worked for several multinational companies in the energy and automotive sector. I have started the BlockchainHub Graz and in 2017 we founded our cooperative, which is focused on finding and implementing blockchain solutions to combat climate change, essentially building a decentralized commons infrastructure.

The lab10 collective is a xDai Validator since the early days and it is cool to see finally all the work from Igor Barinov and his team getting more traction.

Beside some R&D projects, our current projects are:

We have already a bridge between ARTIS and xDai Chain and intend to list the ATS coin on Honeyswap. Nice to be here.

12 Likes

Welcome to the hive @tze_42 @tcelferact :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

2 Likes
  • I heard about 1Hive/xDai from BrightID
  • I come from China
  • I am a blockchain developer.

嗨(´∀`), add me in wechat if you have any questions ~~ boring877

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I’m Simon, but you can find me almost everywhere on the web under the handle dievardump. I am a Web Engineer since a bit more than 10 years now, and although I’m in the blockchain space since a few years, I’m really starting to make a few things on the Blockchain now.

My first blockchain project is what brings me to 1Hive that I discovered through @luigy. It’s NFTs related, I am now implementing on xDai and I know 1Hive community is thriving for NFTs, so I thought here might be the best place to start it!
I’m also very techy and have a decent knowledge of Solidity and web technologies which I think might go well with 1Hive seeing so many proposals. The 1Hive community seems eager to grow and do interesting things so I am curious to see if/where we can meet.

See you on discord.

8 Likes

Awesome, great that you’ve joined. I think a lot of us are excited about the work with NFTs.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Philippe. Im a self proclaimed computer expert and gamer. Im really into crypto and tech and always tried to get my hands on it but was never really able to until now. I found 1hive through a reddit post and was quite interested in it.

4 Likes

Welcome Phillipe, glad that we have you here, I’m admin on r/HNY channel on reddit so if you like you can join there too.

You might also want to join the 1hive Discord channel and engage in some discussions , we are big community and growing each day .

2 Likes
How you were introduced to 1Hive/xDAI
  • Token Engineering Commons: https://twitter.com/tecmns
    Where you’re geographically based out of
  • Vancouver Island Canada
    Background info on your personal, intellectual, professional, and academic interests
    etc.
  • I like music and yoga

I’m working on Luna Swarm with Luke. Really looking forward to meeting everyone, and I enjoyed reading about the projects and guidelines in this post. I’ve been thinking decentralization since 2013, I also love machine learning and general AI.

4 Likes

Hi my name is Jim,

I was introduced to Xdai by my friend, I am from england and have finished school. I am interested in PC gaming

3 Likes

It’s super cool to see Luna attracting members to 1hive. I notice the last meeting had a bit more in attendance. Glad to see you here.

Awesome to have you here! Have you played Dark Forest on xdai yet?

2 Likes

Hey everyone, my name is James, I’m a developer and open source, decentralisation lover. I work on Giveth and CO2ken at the moment, and I’m getting super interested in 1hive these days.

This is my Github, and twitter, and JamesF on discord!

I look forward to getting to know you all better and contributing to the community.

6 Likes

Hi James Its nice to see more and more devs coming to this community.Make sure you join to our discord.

2 Likes