Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread

Hello everyone!
Hope everyone is having a good one.
I am Francis from the Philippines, you can call me Ishoboy.
I’m here because I really love the vision, ideas and goals in this project truly decentralize community driven,
I’m so happy and glad to be here and
I like the community here very passionate individuals.

Thanks guys.
Peace and One Love! :v: :heart:

12 Likes

Hi Everyone,

George here. Found out about xDai and the 1hive community through
Coin Bureau youtube channel actually.

Currently farming and providing liquidity to a few pools.

Really love the fast and cheap txn fees.

7 Likes

Hi team I´m Jonathan from México.

I have little in the project, but already time in the crypto ecosystem. I am currently supporting the Celsius and Devault project, in the marketing area.

I have around 15 years as a server and network engineer

I like music, spirituality and technology.

6 Likes

Hello everyone,

I have been part of this community for almost two months now, some of you might recognise me from discord. I don’t like talking too much about myself, so I will just introduce myself briefly.
My name is Alex, I am in my 20’s, I am from Romania but I live in Germany since 2015. I work as an Investigator and study Computer Science (part-time).
I absolutely love this community and I have learned so many things during this two months, I can’t keep count anymore. I expanded my knowledge of programming, Blockchains, politics, mathematics, economics, marketing, got book recommendations in #library , watched some live programming on discord, etc. etc.
It feels like there is something new to learn here everyday and I appreciate you all for this!

11 Likes

I am Kakarot From Pakistan.
I am 16y/o i am a student with a interest in crypto. My main interest is in celestial bodies. I do crypto part time will be a whale real soon😎

1 Like

Hello! I’m Jon, from Argentina. In discord I’m like #JonGabox. My profession is Bromatologist (in short it is all processes and quality control in the food industry). I got to know the xdai network recently through youtube, since I am starting and researching in the world of cryptocurrencies, as a means of getting out of the economic restrictions in my country. Eager to learn and share ideas. I’m at your disposal. Cheers.

3 Likes

Hi Everybody

Lot of Greetings from Switzerland. I’m a long-term crypto investor and futurist and love xDai.

Let’s get the future :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

Hi everyone, I’m a crypto enthusiast and I’m getting very passionate about this community.
I have been hearing about tokens, smart contracts and crypto coins for some years now but my passion has grown more in the last period.
I am a computer technician with a passion for gaming and as already mentioned for crypto.
I am Italian and I already apologize if sometimes my English will not be perfect but I will try to make myself understood.
I hope I can actively participate in this community and give my contribution.
Peace and honey

5 Likes

Hi everyone, i’m thirty something, working musician, i’m also studying for a degree in PPE (philosophy politics & economics). I’ve been into Linux and crypto for quite a few years now, i find the whole DAO thing fascinating, im looking forward to joining in discussions and maybe contribute some ideas ! see you in the forums

5 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’ve been here a while but not said hi officially yet.

I’m interested in how art and technology can make the world a better place. I’ve previously ran my own peer to peer free street art trading web site, pioneered street art street parties, founded and hosted street art award events and pioneered a large homeless arts programme involving also running film festivals and lecture evenings

Currently I’m enjoying working right on the front line and engaging with rough sleepers in Camden, London and helping them move from the street to their own home.

I also have a keen interest in futurology and crypto markets.

It’s lovely to be here, I think the concept of the 1Hive Dao actually quite mind blowing. I hope to be able to help in any way I can.

9 Likes

Hello Everyone :wave:.

Came here very lately but I feel happy to be a part in the 1hive.org.

Coming to my self, I am Hanu from an incredible country India.

Presently working as a front end developer in Tier 1 company.
One of my friend told me that it’s very useful for me and for my work as well. Little bit busy with my office works right now but definitely I will do my best for this community soon.

Thankyou guys. It’s happy to see the developments in 1hive.

Good Luck everyone.

4 Likes

Hey everyone,

I decided to check Honeyswap out after hearing people on Reddit talking about the HNY faucet in the daily discussions. I’m a computer science student from Belgium and my interest is mainly in the cyber security field. I’m currently doing my graduation so I will be kinda busy with this but I hope to be able to make some contributions to the project in my spare time. I’ve read about your Bug Bounty program and I’m excited to see if I will able to find any vulnerabilities!

8 Likes

Nice, the bug bounty program was voted in 2 days ago so I am glad you got the news so quickly. Best of luck to you.

Hi,
I am Shekhar. I have been in the crypto space since 3 years now.
I am a commerce graduate.
I came here at 1hive due to high transaction fees on eth mainnet platform.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m Paul. I am an enterpreneur (business for building and renovating houses) from Germany.

I’ve been following crypto/new tech for years and intersted in general about the potential of blockchains (DAOs) for humanity, creating equality with decentralized systems.

I’ve read about xDai / Honey on Reddit. After reading more about the project here I am excited about the idea of it and the effort the community takes to make this vision happen. It is exactly the idea and project I was searching for.

I am curious about the future development of 1hive and hope to give my contribution in this project wherever I can.

6 Likes

Hi everyone,
my name is Chris. I’m a software developer from Germany. My interest in Crypto began at the end of the last bull run and I have been sticking with all things blockchain every since.

At the moment I’m looking for new opportunities to expand my knowledge on Web3 and blockchain development. I started working on Solidity courses and want to start working on blockchain projects.

This community looks like a good place to start. That’s why I joined. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

In the real world my name is Britt Reid, but I used to fight crime under the pseudonym Green Hornet. Fun fact about me, I gave Bruce Lee his first break back in the day when he was a real nobody!

I dont fight crime any more due to the shitty joint pain in my left knee. I was told there is a special hive of bees, that have a hive in the land of xDAI, and the HNY they produce is magical! I heard it can cure joint pain, its an effective covid vaccine as well as curing brokenes.

I am a semi-competent Solidity / JS dev, know a bit traditional finance (and DeFi). Of course, I’m super bullish on HNY.

Anyway thats me. Now gimme some HONEY

11 Likes

Welcome to 1Hive Mr. Hornet the boss of bruce lee. I wish your joint pain will be cured soon with this Honey. As a compensation we require your skills for the development of 1Hive. And thanks be a part of the great community you ever seen.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post to the community. I love the positive vibes here! I’ve been following 1Hive almost daily for couple of months and thinking how I could contribute. I’ve been spreading word to my friends and got one involved :slight_smile: I’ve been in crypto for 2+ years. Mainly just investing in BTC and ETH. But past three months I’ve been looking into DeFi intensely. I feel like it all starts to come together in my head finally. Honey/1Hive has been big part of the learning curve. Thank you!

I’m from Finland. I study musicology and also work part time as a musician and producer. I’m interested in computational analysis of music and sound. But I have quite broad range of interests in and outside academia. I do music and sound design and if 1Hive needs help in that area I see what I can do.

7 Likes

Hi
Im Roko
Im from Croatia im Sailor i always loved crypto space so i see future in this project i want to be part of this :grinning:

2 Likes