It is suggested to increase the publicity of Chinese regions and write the operation copy that Xiaobai can understand

#Increase the publicity of Chinese regions, and make Xiaobai style operation copy

Proposal Information

**Proposal description:

Honeyswap is not widely promoted and used in Chinese areas. The main problem is that people don’t know how to start using xdai (only one exchange can trade), or brightid authentication. Most cryptocurrency people in the Chinese region hardly know what smart contracts are, but they still exist.

I’ll try my best to attract people to join me and let them bring more people to participate through a lot of tweets and gift support.

Proposal Rationale

The number of people in the community will be increased by means of WeChat, micro-blog, tiktok and offline promotion, with a target of 5000 people in 10 months.

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):

By the end of December 2021

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:

I am a company director, have some experience in promotion, operating a professional sales website.

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

**Amount of HNY requested:30

**Ethereum address where funds shall be tr ansferred:0xE4A27802B30d0Effa23EEeD116e2080BACFc57e7

**More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:1. For user experience and fuel cost 15hny

1. Used for team marketing planning and offline activities such as HNY lecture 10hny

2. We need 5hny to promote our customers and help them to apply and be familiar with honey.