Just wow! how fun!

I thought Reddit Community Points were governance and social media/currency of the future. This is that on steroids. And everyone is so helpful! Conduct rules! Amen to that! I’m 33, this is exactly where I wanna be, I bought $30+ HNY to put the 0.1 required in for proposals (?) and my BrifghtID isn’t for another 15 mins.

I’m all signed up and verified too for all my accounts they all tie together.

Now if I could just get early adopter Honey rich! :wink: thanks to @fabio for being my sherpa guide these past 18 hours I’ll be here for awhile especially since I am a big Honeyswapper for my Reddit moons!

17 Likes

Oh wow!
What a fantastic introduction and how great to hear.
Welcome to 1Hive.

Come for the :honey_pot:.
Stay for the :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:.

6 Likes

welcome…hope to see u happy and happier everyday :slight_smile:
make ur hny and enjoy it

1 Like

Thank you my friend. It’s my pleausre to help. Hope you enjoy being in 1Hive. :blush:

1 Like

You guys are fixing governance and healing communities in need of healing. I am excited for the rest of the world I know to find peace in this Web in communities like this. The incentive to build things that benefit all the bees and set an example of cooperation and coordinated work efforts will inspire others. Not just me. This is how things should be done. Communities to spread openness and inclusiveness. I really love what you’ve done. And a Bright ID is a great KYC/backing for Proof of Uniqueness. I enjoyed my video call and I hope people see the positivity in trusted identity staking. It’s okay to be you again world.

4 Likes

Glad that you are enjoying being in 1Hive and using it’s dApps @satoshi0x
I believe that 1Hive will surprise us more in near future. :wink:

1 Like

Glad that you are enjoying being in 1Hive and using it’s dApps @satoshi0x
I believe that 1Hive will surprise us more in near future and you will share more happiness here. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :wink:

2 Likes

sometimes I get busy with my other coins required marketing work but I drop back into this space. It is by far my favorite DAO! And its teaching me at the same time. :slight_smile: BrightID is a great thing to fix common issues in crypto like dishonest farming etc also I think staking your ID in a safe and verifiable way is a way to build trust within a DAO!

1 Like

Glad you enjoy being at 1Hive DAO my friend. let me know if you have any questions. :hearts:

2 Likes

@fabio is like one of the guardian angels of the support community :yellow_heart: god bless them

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @ComandoBurrito
It’s very kind of you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Helping people is very enjoyable and pleasant for me. :hearts:

4 Likes

I, and many of us here, share your beliefs @satoshi0x. Welcome!

2 Likes

you all are the positivity I was looking for in community. Its why I keep finding more an more ways to make time to be involved here :slight_smile: You’ve won my heart strings over :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for these kinds words my friend. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks for your contributing to 1Hive too. Glad you’re here. :honeybee:

3 Likes

Am new to ihive because since I have this I over looked it or sometimes I get busy with my other coins but I drop back into this space. It is by far my favorite And have leant a lot just with the little time I spend in 1hive, its teaching me at the same time.also BrightID is a great thing to fix common issues in crypto is a👌

2 Likes

I’m new to the 1Hive community and it’s been amazing so far. I’ve loved the atmosphere and the knowledge I’ve gained.

1 Like

@fabio is really a great guy, I can see his endless contribution to the community, helping newbie like you and I understand the community better with ease

1 Like

welcome to the community :slight_smile:

@fabio is a great guru - he’s all over discord for newbies!

Super. I like your way of expressing, welcome …

1 Like