Learn Solidity through CryptoZombies! TEC collab

What knowledge should I have to be at the level of the course.

1 Like

brother I assume you start from the most basic @Cheo0202

@metaverde ¿what knowledge a bee must have, to start studying solidity?

If logically in a computer, where you go doing things I think it is by levels

1 Like

If it is by levels I once started and reached 2 hahaha

2 Likes

Zero.
Seriously.
It’s ok.

1 Like

Count me in boss! I’m ready to learn.

CryptoZombies assumes no knowledge of coding. You’ll just get a sense of it and how to use CryptoZombies to learn.

Also, when completely inexperienced people participate it helps the me to know what parts need more supporting resources.

It’s really in bite-sized chunks.
Don’t expect to figure out every single page of it the first time through. You can always click the show me the answer button, back engineer the issue, then hide the answer and retry until you get it. Or move on and get through the whole lesson and start over.

Having contracts you really understand and maybe even memorized will help when you’re working on other things.

For example, this last run through a few weeks ago gave me the idea to change the ownable contract in a game I’m making to include an ownership transfer function. I’ll look at CryptoZombies to see how to integrate it, probably before I try to find docs.

3 Likes

I’m willing to pay close attention and be very attentive so I can learn amongst members

1 Like

thanks for the clarification, be there I want to learn

Great job @metaverde :honeybee:

Partnerships and pushes like this also attract really top-end blockchain enthusiasts. If people are driven enough to learn Solidity and really pivot their career into something blockchain facing then we should do we can to keep them in the fold and nurture our 1Hive brand in so doing.

Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on this

@metaverde metaverde, I think we can encourage the community to participate by offering some poap and make the participation greater by the users or interested bees, I am currently traveling through my country but always willing to do things that can be useful for 1hive!