LiquidityFolio Implementation Grant

LiquidityFolio Implementation Grant

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
LiquidityFolio is a platform dedicated to provide tools for people to track and manage liquidity pools across multiple DeFi projects. It was built by @federiconitidi and it is better than the rest by being able to calculate the specific cases of impermanent loss, the ROI of the liquidity provided and the expected adjusted APR based on the historical trend of each asset and LP. Also captures the advantages of staking into Yield Farms for each pair, if they exist.

A lot of significant LP providers use this platform because of these advantages.
Demo Version for a quick look: Link

Proposal Rationale
The rationale to back this proposal is that we need to increase liquidity on honeyswap, in order to be prepared for an inflow of funds coming for the new projects that 1hive is launching next month. This platform caters to a lot of LP providers that will for sure take a closer look at honeyswap now that they can have the same level of data to make an informed decision.
Another good thing is that the platform is free to use unless if you have over $50k in LP on one of the tracked swaps. That goes in line with the 1hive philosophy that it’s a service for everyone.
We may also eventually want to integrate their API into Honeycomb.

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
1 to 2 weeks

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

@federiconitidi
github
Youtube of LF

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
He has listed prior another DEX before that work just like Honeyswap.

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

Amount of HNY requested: 10 HNY

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred: 0x20AEc996ce9d508A7F51b2A217bf6a87B6be0EF1

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:
The funds will go towards integrating Honeyswap and the Sustainable Farms in the future.

9 Likes

This sounds awesome! Thanks for bringing this tool to my attention. TIL! So much more to learn too! this tool would obviously be amazing to use on Honeyswap.

1 Like

@luigy very well written proposal, I would definetly back this. Some form of aggregated viewer would be super useful before we have a snow of DEFI projects in the 1Hive ecospace. Looked at the demo link and it looks slick. Is this proposal up on the governance? You may want to provide a link if it is so that the reader can click through to vote! thanks.

1 Like

You can find the proposal in the honeypot here:

3 Likes

What is the address funds are being sent to here?

2 Likes

The address, is the address of Federico.

Thanks voted for it.

I will vote it after Terra DAO proposal passed

@luigy my only concern is making payment prior to work is complete and honey holders should be able to use for free regardless of if they have more than $50k in LP. Please negotiate a honey pomp for use mr lemon

Yeah. I agree with that. It should be ready to go Tomorrow or Monday.
About negotiating, I don’t think it’s very relevant. You only pay if you want his portfolio management perks for an account of that size. You don’t have to use the app for portfolio management. You can simply use it from an informational perspective and that is always free.

Negotiation is always relevant when both parties have something to gain/lose in a transaction.