Add Chainlink (LINK) to Agave Lending Protocol
Chainlink (LINK) decentralized oracle networks provide tamper-proof inputs, outputs, and computations to support advanced smart contracts on any blockchain.
Why it matters to have LINK on Agave Protocol?
- LINK is one of the most highly regarded projects in the crypto space
- LINK has one of the highest market caps in the crypto space.
- We can attract liquidity to the xDai STAKE ecosystem and help increase TVL on Agave Protocol.
- We use LINK price feeds on Agave Protocol adding support is mutually beneficial.
Perhaps these parameters should be different on Agave to how they are on AAVE, I thought to add this for reference as have not the expertise to determine the correct parameters.
AAVE v2 on Ethereum mainnet allows for:
- Max TVL of 70%
- Liquidation threshold 75%
- Liquidation penalty 7.50%
Any feedback would be great as this is my first proposal, I am not a developer or in finance so I am unable to add the kind of insights and information a developer/analyst can, I will adjust the proposal as necessary and formalize it with the feedback given.