Marketing: A plan of action

So its time to create plan of action around Marketing and how it will be executed across the major platforms that are currently a flavour of the crypto industry. As the say ‘Team work does the dream work’ - and a few of us are really ready to get cracking!

As part of my Marketing Proposal lets look at the specifics on how it will all work.

Contributors:
First of all I appreciate EVERY one who as been giving their time and effort in making awesome write ups, infographics and video about Honeyswap & 1Hive! You guys are doing an outstanding job!

Currently I am looking to assemble and colab with a few contributors who have:

a) Demonstrated a Key skill set for marketing ( Writing, Designing, Video editing and Social Media Management ) and have produced High quality content.
b) Have been consistent
c) Demonstrated a sound understanding of the project

I have no doubt every one will want to get on board and I know some of you may even have better skills. As this still a WIP I am keeping it simple to begin with - then we can always look at what demands there are and other things we may need to expand a little later.

We will be using multiple platforms to marketing Honeyswap itself - so contributors will be given access to ‘manage’ some of the main Honeyswap accounts along with me. As you can imagine Honeyswap has become a brand over night so it important we put both 1Hive & Honeswap across to the the masses the ‘right’ way.

Here is how all the magic will happen:

Twitter

• Allow around 3 or 4 contributors to post on the @Honeyswap Twitter account via Hootsuite.
  • Tweets to include exciting text + eye catching graphics
  • Tweeting out in multiple languages if required
  • Exactly what content we will push will be based around:
    Guides/ materail about Honeyswap/HNY.
    1hive org OFFICIAL (upcoming) development updates
    About hny.farm
    Cross tweeting communities when adding major pairs to build our base
    Promotional campaigns (things like giveaways etc)
    There will be heaps more but you get the idea
  • Engaging with our community, major influencers and projects
  • Replying to people who may be asking us questions
  • 28 day Analytics review to ensure what we are doing is actually working.

Medium:

• Collaborating with few contributors via google docs to create enthusiastic articles.
  • Ensuring no spelling and grammar errors.
  • Creating both the Main Header graphic for these articles + graphics / screen shots required inside the articles
  • Tagging relevant categories for mass reach when publishing
  • Posting published articles across ALL our Honeyswap social media accounts.

Youtube:

• Video Tutorials to be recorded in HD
  • Tutorials to cover all major ground to help on board users.
  • Hosting webinars/AMA’s IF Devs are up for it
  • Recording MAJOR Cafe meetings should it be needed
  • Engaging with Youtubers
  • Posting infogaphics ( yes you can do this on youtube )

Telegram:

• This will remain a one-way announcement channel to broadcast updates
  • Assigning a few reputable members of the community as mods
  • Only pushing articles from about.1hive.org
  • Info/guides from forum.1hive.org
  • Clean informative graphics

Updated

Reddit:

• Building a community
  • Posting content
  • Managing and engaging informative posts.

ALL the above is just a basic frame work at the moment, but we need to begin executing as much of this as soon as we can. Comment your ideas below and let me know what you think. You can also head over to the Buzz swam and get involved in discussion! We will jumping in a Cafe all in the week some time (TBC) so keep an eye on discord for this.

We are constantly reviewing our strategies to see what works best for all of us! Hope you enjoyed the reading my ideas!

24 Likes

Glad to see everything coming together :slight_smile: good work to everyone in the buzz swarm. I never got a chance to mention in your other thread there, but i fully support what you guys are doing, and i believe this will help to propel 1hive to the next level. If theres anything I can do to help feel free to reach out anytime in discord.

6 Likes

Sounds like a plan, I would add Reddit communities as well for now, we have awesome Redditor @Noice who already posted article on r/HNY. I will also post my videos on Reddit i think that there is big potential there.

Thank you for doing a ton of work @HoneyB !

We can use Shared Google documents to check in with our latest completed tasks with links and reports…
For example : If I post a video on Youtube or somebody else posts article on Medium , the Bees that work on social platforms like Twitter or any other, they can see that and if it fits in their plans they can share it with a Twitter post.

I think we will have interesting discussions in the Cafe , looking forward to that

3 Likes

Sure thing! We will add this amongst the platforms we will manages as a collaborative effort!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words @Blazar! I will definitely be keeping in touch.

The idea seems great to me, great initiative on writing out the guidelines of what we can expect from the social media accounts, seems like Reddit for one might be missing, but can be added later on.
Hopefully I joined just around the right time, don’t have an actual portfolio yet to be honest, but that’s one of the reasons I joined 1hive - to learn more and get back to start working on something like a passion project (lack of better words).

Do you think to convince the biggest or most influential ‘stakeholders’, we should come up with like an organizational chart to visualize/realize how the processes are expected to work and who manages what?

Great work, I have nil marketing experience however I am native English language so happy to help out with proof reading, spellcheck and grammatical corrections, hit me up on discord if anything is needed I am clip on there

1 Like

@FreshPrince yeah I think that sounds good some every one has an idea about who stands where. Reddit will definitely be on the list I will adding that also.

Thank you @cryptoclip - I will keep an eye out!

1 Like

Thanks @HoneyB for the write-up, great to see all we discussed outlined neatly.

I second the Reddit addition, also because we have the xmoons/bricks pools. If the bake-off is finished (when?) we might incentivise those pools/farms, which will get many Redditors interested.

Ok, let’s get buzzing!

3 Likes

@Harry thank you for the positive feedback! Reddit will defiantly be on the cards.

I am not sure if this same group should also deal with internal documentation but we should also consider that. There are tons of info scattered in several places and we should try to put some order, especially for newcomers to make it easier to onboard. I decided to start working on a wiki for personal use but I think it might be interesting to share it so others can benefit from it. It is still experimental and a dynamic site but if the community finds it useful I will try to maintain it with new info as it keeps appearing.
You can find it in this link

5 Likes

Great job @HoneyB ! If we continue like this, we will grow exponentially over time.
As I wrote in #Buzz Swarm , I particularly like the idea of doing AMAs, I think we can reach a lot of people with them, so imo we should do AMAs too in famous Telegram Channels, not just in Youtube. I have been in a lot of them in the past and I know their potential.

2 Likes

As usual what a great job. Reddit community is big and I think now is the time to introduce 1hive and honeyswap in that platform. Really hope xdai wins their bake-off competition this will attract more user to our honeyswap.

3 Likes

good proposals,
i can help you to translate in french for social media if you whant

1 Like

@HoneyB sounds like a plan, great job to the team, did you guys left Facebook in purpose?

1 Like

awesome to see this coming together in real time, with so much input daily. Excited to see it play out and excited to contribute

1 Like

@HoneyB you can add on to do list, reply to this thread on bitcointalk to do some buzz

Hey Everyone,
Big fan of the project.
Just launched a Crypto Youtube channel and made one of my first videos on Honeyswap.

Obviously not official marketing but hope it helps spread the word about the project.

I just learned about the Faucet actually and thought of making a follow up video about that.
Is there a good place to go to get clear step by step on how to do the Faucet.
I found it a little confusing.
But if I can figure it out and do a video on it, I think it’s a great way to get people motivated to try the project.

2 Likes

Click here
You have on faucet page how everything is working there/when you enter on faucet.
And one advice I hear you change you voice in video Idk is that some sort of bug or you did that - it’s a little irritating. Just to nofity you.