Marketing: Calling all contributors!

Surprise, surprise another marketing related post from Honey B! Did you expect something else ? haha! Okay - so over the last few weeks some of us have been gathering around and bringing together a few ideas about how to market, which is awesome! There have been several topics on this and I wanted to do a social experiment (amongst content creators) to see if we can colab and make SUPER posts!

Disclaimer : Please read this before you go any further.

• There are no ‘official’ channels for Honeyswap, but there is nothing wrong with considering something to be a more ‘reputable’ source if it has the accurate information (I will come back to this point later.)

• This is a chance to see how we all work together. Granted some content doesn’t require the need to have everyone involved etc but I think team working can have more of an impact than individuals sometimes

• I’m not trying to take away your ‘rights’ about posting content on your on channels and accounts. If want your work to be part of a collective effort in one post then welcome aboard! If not that’s okay too!

• Seen as social media platforms can act as a a big deal for some projects - I have taken the time to secure some of them with at least ‘Honeswap’ as the username - with a view to put them to right use.

(Remember they are not official - but I would like for them to be as reputable as possible. I don’t think many people are aware of the 1hive.org etc so I like idea that someone goes to somewhere like @honeyswap or blog.honeyswap for important information - rather than @hellomynameisjeff ) In the ideal world this is how it would work. I know we have decentralized narratives to fulfil but we must also try keep things related to an ideal world as best we can.

Sorry for boring you with the disclaimer type stuff - I’m just doing my best to stay away from any politics :slight_smile:

Right - time for the good stuff!

So in terms of basics, I think we have all the resources so I don’t need to search far and wide for writers, graphics designers and video creators. That’s always a good start. I haven’t thought about the topics exactly - but we will be discussing them in our next Cafe meeting.

In the short term

What I will simply do is request the contents required for a particular topic in the Buzz Swarm. (as this is a test run I wont be asking for anything urgent )

We may need this Topic in the form of writing, graphic or video - or in some cases all.

Content should be of high quality.

Once we have all the content we can merge them into one, along with all the branding guidelines for the appropriate platform..

We can go over what sounds right, and adjust what’s wrong together, then publish them to relevant social medias.

The important thing about this all is that accurate information is published across to all the social media platforms and I feel as collaborative effort we can do this. Content can been double checked with contributors and also we can get a few people with high stakes (like Luke) to run past what is being published (To ensure we are presenting the info correctly). At the rate the project is growing I feel we need to have these measures in place, so the community as a whole can act as the driver for the most reputable sources outside of 1hive.org.

If you feel you would like to contribute to these SUPER posts - then keep an eye out in the Buzz swarm.

We will be having a meeting on either Friday or Saturday at around 23:00 UTC.

If you have a topics you really feel are important that need marketing - let me know in the comments!

10 Likes

Good Idea HoneyB.
For me, we still need to get the word out about two, well three benefits of the 1Hive ecosystem:

• The Honeycomb Farm, which still has APY’s > 100% (!)
  • The 5 million liquidity on Honeyswap
  • The nearly zero-cost fees when swapping, pooling, staking and harvesting on the farm.

These are the things that will attract new users imho, and they will stay for the DAO and other aspects.

2 Likes

Sweet! We can begin on those - I would love a medium/blog colab some were we combine with the relevant graphics & screenshots like a solid walk through.

3 Likes

great idea HoneyB
when all we be in place it will good to create an bee army of people to buzz the created content, like repost, retweet, and up topics we have post on some specialized forum

2 Likes

Great! This is something i was waiting for, i would love to participate and generate some content that actually will be used somewhere. Also I can help with, (how do we call it?) adjusting stuff according to brand guidelines :grin:

4 Likes

Sure thing! Iv seen your amazing work across the discord! great job!

4 Likes

Meetings + a lot of contributors(new ones as well) = success in marketing area /promotion of the honeyswap in future :+1:

1 Like

@HoneyB Check this out - Creative Strategy Framework: A Strategic Approach to Content Generation

I think it’d be good to dedicate an hour or so~ to discuss the topics on this framework and fill each column with pertinent information usefull for #buzz & #design teams

1 Like