Marketing Contributor Proposal For Garden DAO- Vermeer

Proposal Title

Strategic Social Media and Marketing Campaign for Garden DAO

About Me

Hello, my name is Vermeer. I have been a core contributor at Gitcoin for a year, serving as the social media lead and spearheading content marketing for both Gitcoin and Schelling Point. My responsibilities have ranged from project management and event planning to community management and managing Twitter Spaces.

Proposal Description

This proposal outlines my strategic approach to ensure a successful marketing rollout for the alpha testing of V2. This marketing strategy will focus on a campaign that is informative, engaging, and has consistent brand messaging across all platforms.

Prior Experience Supporting This Strategy

In my roles as a social media lead and community manager, I have successfully planned, deployed, and managed effective marketing strategies that enhanced brand presence and user interaction.

Example 1: Working collaboratively, we achieved a significant milestone as the impressions on Gitcoin’s Twitter account increased from 5.3 million to 5.8 million, representing a growth of 0.5 million impressions or 9.43% during my time there.

Example 2: Organizing Twitter Spaces during Grant Rounds that resulted in a 20 percent increase in audience engagement during each round.

https://twitter.com/gitcoin/status/1620207546249408513

Example 3: Leading the social media efforts for Schelling Point Bogota and Schelling Point Denver both of which fluctuated between 3.5% to 5% engagement rate throughout the campaigns.

https://twitter.com/schellingpoint_/status/1605223860709822464

Deliverables:

• Expected time to deliver: 1 month

Here’s a breakdown:

Week 1 - 2: Feature Announcements and Gitcoin Grants 20

• Collaboration: I’ll be collaborating with Paul on V2 feature announcement tweets and promotional/community-building content for Gitcoin Grants 20.
  • Activities:
    • Write and deploy copy for V2 feature announcements.
    • Create promotional tweets for GG20 donors.
    • Organize and schedule Twitter Spaces.
    • Engage in cross-promotional activities.
    • Participate actively in the Gitcoin grants community with grantees and donors.

KPI 1: Measure the success of collaborative efforts by tracking:

• Engagement rates on V2 feature announcement tweets.
  • Participant numbers in Twitter Spaces.
  • Interaction levels within the Gitcoin grants community.
  • Increase in funding during the Gitcoin Grants Round 20.

Week 3-4: Content Calendar Post-GG20 and Galactic Giving Round

• Planning: Develop a comprehensive content calendar in collaboration with the team to ensure alignment with campaign objectives.
  • Content Creation:
    • Craft engaging copy for social media platforms and email marketing.
    • Create informational and promotional content for the Galactic Giving Round.

KPI 2: Monitor engagement levels across all platforms, aiming for:

• Likes, shares, comments, click-through rates, and impressions.

Campaign Metrics Goals:

• Gain 20-100 new followers per month.
  • Increase impressions by 10-20% monthly.
  • Achieve an engagement rate of 1-3%.
  • Maintain a Click Through Rate of 1-3%.

Amount of HNY requested:

100 HNY, paid half upfront and half upon completion.

My hourly rate is $40 USD and I will be committing 25 hours for my first campaign.

ETH address where fund will be received:

gno:0x0B1a6730043242349C5d6A5a00f9A225943Cca0b This is a 2 of 2 Safe - 2 owners and 2 signatures required. Owner #1 is the Gardens Safe gno:0x1B8C7f06F537711A7CAf6770051A43B4F3E69A7e and Owner #2 is EOA I own gno:0x7725320b8A4C374CB0B7E9Cb2E5a1f0FB19efa7F (Updated to Gnosis Chain from Mainnet)

2 Likes

We’ve been sorely missing good Social Media management for Gardens. Vermeer would be an enormous help for us with the launch of v2! She has a great track record and the ideal web3 experience to contribute to Gardens :seedling:

That’s something we miss, i’m supporting it.

Also @vermeer, if possible edit and put the lin k of the proposal here.