Marketing HNY on Twitter / massive onboarding for new people!

Maketing HNY on Twitter and onboarding people

Proposal Information

Onboarding people helping educate them by showing how easy is to use Honeyswap while awarding them:
Main issue why Honeyswap is not used as near as it should be is because people dont know how to get started with even DAI-xDAI bridging, even if they know they dont have enough incentive to do that or liquidity is worrying them. Vast majority of people in crypto barely know what is smart contract but they are still in.
I will give my best effort to attract people by many many little giveaways to onboard them while entertain them in same time to stay woke and inform many other people as well just like chain reaction.

Proposal Rationale
Proposal could help spread awareness among twitter community. Project like Honeyswap should attract many people inside xDai ecosystem with low trading fees while not worrying about swapping small amounts of money leaving them on thin ice.
I will onboard people by helping them create xDai Network and giving away bridged xDai so they can save their money for testing Honeyswap, that will surely show them there is nothing to worry about using Honeyswap making them feel comfortable by trying their own crypto on Honeyswap

Expected duration or delivery date:
Duration of marketing HNY is starting as soon as proposal passes and trough whole 2021.!

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

https://twitter.com/ETHriba

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
*I have been in crypto since early 2016 and have experience by holding webinars on IoT crypto related topics and informing people over the social media and ever real life about how crypto is going to change way we live forever, and xDai and Honey are really doing so. *

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

10HNY

0x7D26660A3bB2E9e0952839d54E6524bB5b048882

**50% of all funds will be distributed to people encouraging them to come use Honeyswap on xDai network by creating informative polls, very frequently giveaways, making short article contests about honey so best ones gets award, also HNY meme contest awards, users innovative proposals to make Honeyswap more user friendly and tempting.
In short words 50% of all funds will be rationally distributed to onboard new people and helping them to create xDai network, to educate them to bridge DAI to xDAI, to use Honeyswap and to provide Liquidity on Honeswap that is MOST IMPORTANT to achieve real adoption!
Every single piece of HNY used to award people will be 100% transparent **

1 Like

Hello Getriba94.
Welcome to the 1Hive community.

You might be interested in participating in the buzz swarm on our Discord.
:grin:

3 Likes

Hey! Welcome! You should definitely check out the buzz swarm on Discord. Also, your twitter link doesn’t work because you added a : in the end :slight_smile:

3 Likes