Marketing with Tiktok

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
An accurate and detailed description of what you are proposing
I am proposing to make 3 videos a day, spaced by 8 hours (aprox) for 1 week for TikTok.
Videos are very simple, I just take cool images from design channel (or educative content found throughout the whole ecosystem) and mix them with popular songs on tiktok.
After one week, I give the account details to whoever continues to manage it.

Proposal Rationale
Detailed rationale for why this proposal exists and should matter to HNY holders, the 1Hive community, and/or DAO ecosystem
I think TikTok is becoming (or has become already) one of the main social media platforms and 1hive has to be there.
Here’s an article with some stats (not sure about the accuracy of them but make sense to me)

The 20 Biggest TikTok Statistics: Key Facts, Figures & Data [2020]

TikTok has plowed ahead as one of the fastest-growing social media apps on the market. Find the top TikTok statistics and demographics for marketers here:

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
How long do you think it will take to deliver on your proposal
It has to be done every 8 hours, I think that it is better to post the videos spaced and not all at once.

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

Names, usernames, and/or relevant social links for team members (Twitter, Github, 1Hive Forum, etc.):
https://twitter.com/CryptoShark2018

I am impressed by how big the world of programming is - Harthor

Tonga at 1hive’s Discord

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
What are some of your skills or related experience that might help inform HNY holders about your ability to execute on your proposal
I have spent so much time on tiktok and have some practice with tiktok’s video editor that I think I can do the job properly.

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

Amount of HNY requested:
Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:
0x93cD1A0Be19C295830ef9d46fd7E1C238Bb4E8e6
More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:
Funds will be the payment for doing the job!

It’s already been open account by someone but I think its not official/ its unofficial page of 1hive by some user idk who is running that page right now.
And I think crypto on tiktok its not to attractive for users there.
Better solution is twitter/youtube/reddit but everything is already open and I think its official page/channel.

1 Like

Hello ^.^/-

Welcome to 1 hive ~

Hmm, Target age for tiktok is between 15 to 30. Old ~
Its kind of good , because young generations is easier to adapt . However , I think it’s early to start target these market now . I would spend more time on Reddit and Twitter Intel we get more liquidity . and have more stronger base .

There is already another proposal.
I don’t think this is the priority for the community at the moment.

Hello guys, this proposal is almost a copy of the one i did, even though i think it’s a good idea, i had nothing to do with this repost.

1 Like

Many users on tiktok dont know about crypto and when you say they can get free money with 1hive surely many of them will look into it.

1 Like

I think marketing on TikTok is brilliant if it hits.
Isn’t the look to get the KPop Stans on board?
:thinking:
If they’re with us who can be against us?