Milestone: First reddit /r/ethtrader DONUT distribution on xDAI

As of 9am EST today March 3, 2021 Reddit subreddit r/ethtrader has successfully completed its first distribution of 1.688M DONUTs (worth ~$19,000 USD) directly on the xDAI network to 92 out of 745 eligible registered users who have opted in.

Thanks to lead developer carlslarson for completing the work to create the 5 of 8 community gnosis multisig, organizing the xDAI opt-in thread, and then the community members to check and sign off to make this all happen.

This marks the beginning of a key transition of r/ethtrader Tokenomics on to the xDAI network. DONUT trading is available today on Honeyswap on xDAI.

13 Likes

nothing for me :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sure the bees over here will find it quickly, but just in case for the convenience i leave the link to the token DONUT on info.honeyswap

3 Likes

thanks for taking your time to reply!
let’s keep growing

1 Like

TY.
Integrated the link.

1 Like

:frowning_face: I did not receive my donuts

1 Like

Ohh bad luck, I was registered in reddit donut tasks and didnt got anything😔

1 Like

Seems like the Donuters have been testing the waters the past 24hours…wanting to see that they can actually realize the some gains. Might be a good opportunity to pick up some cheap donuts right now before it bounce back

(not financial advice)

1 Like

yeah i found my way to 1hive because of donuts… so there you have it…I was trying to sell donuts without fees and found xdai…then 1hive…now agve… geuss rest will be history soon…

2 Likes

Thanks @metaverde for sharing

1 Like

It’s always fun to hear how people got here.
We’re happy to have you.

1 Like