~ Money Stream Proposal ~ Mati active contributor

~ Money Stream Proposal ~ Mati active contributor

Hello! :smiley: I’m Matias from Uruguay and I’ve been buzzing around in the 1Hive community for a year and a half now

Experience and background:
I’ve self-taught my way into frontend development and completed a Solidity and blockchain bootcamp with encode.club. My ambition is to become a full-stack web3 developer, and I’m actively learning to achieve this goal.
I participated and won in the Bogota Hackathon 2022 and I was honored to be chosen as the representative for Eth-uruguay team in the ETH-Argentina Buildathon this August."

Contributions:
In my time here, I’ve contributed by implementing the dark mode and creating a quest that inspired GARDENS v2.

Current and Future Participation:
I’m like a bee on a mission. Participating in meetings and recently assisted in applying for the SAFE grant. You can often find me active on Discord, where I’m discussing ideas and future GARDENS implementations. I’m dedicated to become one of the core frontend developers for this purpose.

Vision for 1Hive
My vision for 1Hive is to see innovations in the current protocol. This community holds the potential to lead the way in the future of finance and governance, right ?

So thank you, bees :honeybee: for taking a moment to dive into my proposal. Your support means a lot and motivates me to work harder. I will keep posting on my ongoing contributions.

You can reach me anytime on Discord: mati0x

6 Likes

~ Money Stream Proposal ~ Mati, the Active Bee :honeybee:

Greetings, Hive Community! :smiley: Mati here, buzzing around with excitement as it’s been a month since my fluid proposals took flight.

In the 1hive surroundings, there’s been a hive-load of activity, especially concerning the Gardens V2 project. With the encouragement and trust of my fellow worker bees, I’ve taken the lead in the FrontEnd team to with I propose welcoming two new friends who’ll lend their buzz to design and front-end development – expect to hear more about their fantastic work soon.

Our recent journey included a challenging and intensive hackathon, the Allo and Arbitrum Hackathon. Thrilled to share that we successfully delivered a prototype with new contracts and a fresh interface. Optimism is in the air for the project, thanks to our hardworking and experienced team dedicated to completing an MVP by March.

Beyond coding, I’ve been actively involved in Discord, signing up for tasks to keep our safes soaring beneath Paul’s wings.

Feel free to find me buzzing on Discord anytime for questions or just to chat.

Stay tuned for updates on the hackathon results next weekend!

A heartfelt thank you to everyone for your support, fellow bees :honeybee:. I’ll keep you posted on my ongoing contributions. :blossom::rocket:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, it’s been a month since my last update, and I’ve got some exciting news to share!

We’ve been diving deep into Gardens V-2, our project that recently won first place in the Allo and Arbitrum hackathon. As the Front-End Lead, I’ve been immersing myself in every aspect, from contracts to designs. It’s not just about making things look good; it’s about ensuring they work seamlessly and can scale in the future. I’m fully committed to this mission, guiding V-2 to its best potential. I believe in the tech, the platform we’re building, and the team behind it. @LuchoSca. I tag lucho who is doing a lot for FronEnd team as well

I’m thrilled to report that things are progressing well. We’re crafting a new platform with an exciting twist, pushing boundaries, and enhancing conviction voting.

Excitingly, we’ve joined Backdrop Build V3 to elevate our journey even further.

We’re on the verge of launching an alpha test in about a month. If you’re familiar with the product, we’d love to hear your feedback.

In addition to my work on Gardens V-2, I’ve been actively contributing to the community in every way possible.

Stay tuned, because we’ll soon unveil the details of the first alpha test for Gardens V-2. Thanks for tuning in and goodbee for now!

1 Like