My custom 1Hive events/contributors inspired NFT's

To keep your collection whole ;D

1 Like

Took 1 out for you from circulation just in case they get all snatched :slight_smile:

very funny good luck~~

1 Like

Ah ok … so what is the secret unlockable content? Or is it something i need to figure out myself? Could you drop me a hint? This is really cool!

1 Like

Just follow the white rabbit

Alright mate… i assume its following your account on unique. Just did that. Lets see what happens next!

1 Like

Congrats, you just became my follower :slight_smile: Ok, to bring some clarity, unlockable content is unlocked just for you to see, once you buy the unlockable NFT :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I discovered 2 pieces of unlockable content…Very cool. I like that there is a bit of a story being weaved between the pieces.

MOAR!!!

2 Likes

I like the idea that unlockable content should be something special, something NFT viewers cant expect right away untill they actually unlock it

1 Like

I think it’s important to note that the title of this post can be misleading. I feel bad for people who are buying these NFTs thinking they’re already officialy part of the CANON collection that is being worked upon if anyone did thought so…

Right now, my understanding is CANON is a project @lkngtn and I started and is being funded almost completely by Luke out of his own bag. It is NOT in any way a swarm just yet. Hence the text channel in discord being beneath the Bees category instead of the Swarms category.

Just quoting the CANON hackmd @lkngtn initially made;

“Anyone can create 1Hive themed NFTs, they can even do so in ways that are inspired by 1Hive events, but in order to be considered part of Canon, they will eventually need to be registered on-chain, using a contract mediated by Celeste.”

Celeste isn’t even out yet…

On Canon -

The concept of Canon is; a platform for issuing and curating historical NFT artifacts. A whole app in and of itself - that would eventually feature these creations in the form of Canon Collections curated by the community.

However, in this specific moment, most of the work being put towards the project is from my part. In meetings we’ve had, Luke and I spoke about how the community curation process will eventually work to maintain qualilty standards and ensure that whatever pieces that over time come to belong to a canon collection have a certain art direction and are in fact more than just visual art (that’s probably one of the reasons they’re called NFT artifacts). We agreed in more than one occasion that the initial collection would follow a rather centralized curational approach - as there are still many questions to “community curation” that need answers which wont be found unless we put in the time and effort to build the thing first.

Just FYI; I like these! Just thought it’s important to make sure the community is not mislead by the wording you’re using in this post. I already extended an invitation to you to collaborate on the project so long as we put the time and effort to maintain a cohesive art style and make sure these kind of misleading posts don’t keep ocurring.

11 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out, I didn’t took effort to investigate properly when making this thread, I changed the title to include word “canon” refering to iconic events, not the canon project. I hope people understood that my nfts are custom 1hive related art and no damage was done. I am changing the title now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I bought them all :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee:

What software did u use to make them? Adobe+ Premiere or After Effects?

Cool! Thank you for support. Well its a bit hardcore process, coreldraw to make vector material, then I export 16-20 JPG shots and compile them into GIF

1 Like

Amazing dude, you just beat me towards making 1hive NFTs=))) I wanted to make some adaptations myself. Maybe I will still make them.

1 Like

That would be great, make some if you really want, just try. These NFTs are a good exposure of 1Hive to new people in xdai space, like an advertisement, it’s good for the whole ecosystem.

1 Like

Only 4 left!

2 Likes

This is the year of the NFTs

1 Like

couldn’t agree more!

Every hive needs a protection

2 Likes

I’ve got all 5!
wen more?! HAHA!