My custom 1Hive events/contributors inspired NFT's

Congratz :slight_smile: I’m planning a special release in a week or two, more information will be soon, just keep an eye on this forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mate, these new NFTs are getting super cool. Lemme have a guess at some future releases… Haha… Just for fun. Spartan bee, Bull bee, Bear bee, Killer bee, Forking bee… Lets see how many of these i guess right!

1 Like

I like your enthusiasm :slight_smile: There will be a BIG one released soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello bees!
I’m planning a big NFT event with an oportunity to win xDai and extra rare NFTs!
Stay tuned, more information will be announced soon!

teaser

3 Likes

This is good… You Are doing teasers for NFT releases… What is the ETA on this announcement?

1 Like

The event will take place in a week or two!

Announcement of an announcement! That’s so crypto…I love it! The silhouette looks so cool too. It reminds me of “Who’s that Pokemon”!

1 Like

Yeah, pure crypto mood :slight_smile: Even tho not intended to do “Who’s that Pokemon” impression, but subconsiously remember that concept ;D

SURPRISE EVENT! Put your HNY token to work and farm this special NFT! Minimum stake is 0.01 HNY, maximum stake is 1 HNY you can withdraw your honey whenever you want, no fees or lockups.
This NFT is not for sale at the moment, you can only get it via this farm. I want to once again say a big THANK you for support, have fun everyone and good luck in the farming!
Disclaimer- I am just a user of Unifty.io platform and I am not responsible on what happens with that platform and farms, always do your own research!

Link to the farm: https://unifty.io/xdai/farm-view.html?address=0x34bFb2aD92cF171ee4D6f1C4ac1E546B9c9D0345

unift-io

6 Likes

Keep up the good work

1 Like

Thank you for the motivation, I just had my new laptop come in today, I m on them.

1 Like

Let me know when you make your first one :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice one man! got all of them until now!!

1 Like

Keep up :slight_smile: there will soon be another event launched on the unique one marketplace, so stay tuned!

2 Likes

Brilliant use of the Unifty NFT tools :smiley:

2 Likes

To be fair he wasn’t really a thief was he? More like a lying extortionist online 24/7 running his mouth with all kinds of bs.

1 Like

Oh and nice NFT’s btw :slight_smile:

Thank you! 1 HNY staked! Wish it gave you the amount you’d earn per day or similar so you know when to check back.

2 Likes

You name it :smiley: I agree

I can say that with 1HNY you will farm it in about 84 hours :slight_smile: