1 Like

NFT hunt starts today!
At 20.00 GMT+2 go to https://xdai.unique.one/profile/gigadig
And hunt for a new exclusive NFT!

1 Like

NFT hunt starts in an hour!

1 Like

what will this involve?:smiley:

Just take a look at the second event announcement in the main post :slight_smile: I’m still new to this forum, don’t know how to properly update things

Yeah I don’t get what you mean by NFT hunt either. Is it just a sale with some more unlockable content?I don’t see any clues to a hunt…

2 Likes

THis is the event
NFT hunt begins on march 31!
Buy a new rare NFT and win! https://xdai.unique.one/profile/gigadig

There will be 30/33 NFTs slowly released in small batches:
10 NFTs on March 31 at 20.00 GMT+2
10 NFTs on April 2 at 11.00 GMT+2
10 NFTs on April 4 at 9.00 GMT+2

The buyers will participate in a lottery, but buying more than 1 NFT (30 xdai) will not increase a chance to win.

Winners will be announced on April 11, 12.00 GMT+2
1st place winner will be airdroped other exclusive NFT +100 xdai.
2nd place winner will be airdroped other exclusive NFT +50 xdai.
3rd place winner will be airdroped other exclusive NFT.

2 Likes

They are very limited in comparison and appears in limited batches, I just named the event as hunt for fun :slight_smile: you are hunting a fortune to win prizes too

1 Like

Gotcha…Well, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t4: :crossed_fingers:t4: :crossed_fingers:t4:. I got my ticket!!

2 Likes

The first event is over, congratz to people who were able to redeem shaman bee NFTs. There will be more opportunities to get this NFT in the very near future, stay tuned!

Update on the second event!
Only 3 NFTs left for sale in the first batch.
Next batches will be released:
10 NFTs on April 2 at 11.00 GMT+2
10 NFTs on April 4 at 9.00 GMT+2

The buyers will participate in a lottery, but buying more than 1 NFT (30 xdai) will not increase a chance to win.

Winners will be announced on April 11, 12.00 GMT+2
1st place winner will be airdroped other exclusive NFT +100 xdai.
2nd place winner will be airdroped other exclusive NFT +50 xdai.
3rd place winner will be airdroped other exclusive NFT.

1 Like

Hey @Gigadig I guess you are the first I bought NFTs from. RogueETH (discord) aka MakerMan (on Maker forums/rocketchat) aka ETH_Man - r/ethtrader reddit. Be cool to see a RogueBee - you know kind of beaten up, worn, tired, old - battle hardened bee - you know, slow but steady and usually last in, and last out, as well as the last one standing most of the time.

I did manage to stake but all the staking NFTs are long gone. Ah but hey will earn some staking points too. Man the first NFT of yours I wanted to buy was the Meta NFT but they are goneski. haha

Anyway will keep looking out. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Hello, nice to meet you :slight_smile: This is brilliant idea, I would like to eventually release that type of character as that would really spice up this collection. Staking is over this time, but dont worry, more farms will open soon, there are extra 5 shaman bees for the future! so you never know, you might still get it :slight_smile: There is a second event with cool prizes!

Cool. Nice to meet you as well! At some point you might consider doing the artsy bee. You know flowing wings, rainbow colors, maybe even a unicorn style horn, pretty eyelashes, nice flirty, but conservative skirt and a staff - you know she has to be magical… anyway… Keep up the good work. Yeah I will stake for a while and see what pops up.

Thanks for the reply. I put a nickname as roguetwo on nifty so you can easily find me.

BTW: Few people know that ants and bees are like 99.9999% female… So keep that in mind when designing our fellow insect creature NFTs…

1 Like

Is this qualify me 1Hive Royal guardian bee
https://uniqueone.s3.ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/xdai/media/f2f3474f49f0b299138335251b976f32

yeah, funny story - I was thinking the whole “royal guardian” concept and wanted to name it “Guardian drone” but then I googled a bit about drones and found out they are stingless lazy bastards that must be fed and basiclly exists for mating :smiley: quickly trashed the “drone”

haha good for you on doing some research. I am a long time ant hobbiest. Even shared the stage with Edward O. Wilson on discovery website a long time ago because of the on-line work discovery was purchasing from me at the time.

I remember a friend telling me when one looks at the vast amount of life. Males were insanely rare. Most reproduction was asexual or hermaphroditic. I didn’t know this until I observed it directly and checked but a great number of species of ants (and other creatures) are capable of parthenogenesis which was a new thing to learn.