๐Ÿฏ My idea: HoneySwap Premium

:orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart: Hello friends. I am proposing that we add HoneySwap Premium which is given to your account if you hold some HNY.

Information: Gain access to extra trading features on HoneySwap. To gain access on your account you must hold 0.25 HNY :honey_pot:

Description:
Start dishing out ideas here to build upon mine. I am a forward thinker and Iโ€™ve been trading for 10 years, I can see a need for the following in HoneySwap Premium

Example:

Advanced chart access with extra features
Limit Orders
Stop Market Orders
Iceberg
TWAP (e.g. Buy 10 HNY over 48 hours at random time intervals split in between)
E-Mail alert for HoneyFaucet withdrawal
E-Mail alert for price trigger
Daily or Weekly or Monthly e-mail report that is auto-generated which shows the highest volume and upcoming trending tokens

Rationale:
HoneySwap Premium is gained if you own 0.25 HNY in your account because we want people to have incentive to hold HNY and collect it.
Adding these features will be very useful for traders and other toolsets.

Expected duration:
To be discussed.

Funding information:
We should allocate a few HNY to give to the developers to construct these tools. If you need me on an advisory board then we can work something out.

Please discuss any extra features or ideas below.

Note: When HNY reaches $10,000 then we should change the HNY requirement much lower down to 0.02 HNY requirement.

:orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Hai sommi. I think we donโ€™t need this thing premium because we already have Honey role for who keeps 1HNY in their wallet.
And we are in DAO, so everyone has the same rights i think. There is no need of restrictions.
Yes we can work on Advanced charts and E-mail alerts soon.
Anyway we can look forward for the community members what they are thinking and their decisions on this.

1 Like

Thank you for brainstorming use cases for honey. We do have keepers discord channel where you need 1 hny. Although a neat idea I am generally not in favor of creating barriers to entry for a product where we are trying to gain adoption.

Maybe at some point a paid membership for some product isnโ€™t a bad idea. Essentially youโ€™d be funding the buzz swarm to provide an email subscription or pizza delivery. Although good ideas I am not sure the timing is right.

1 Like

I think itโ€™s time to seriously consider my proposal.

The HNY price is crashing to $180 and we have no new people coming in or features.

At least implement something simple as I suggested (trading features + staking)

Most people have 0.5 HNY anyway

We want to reward people who are here already, and new people coming in should buy into it.

I donโ€™t see what the problem is. I think most people arenโ€™t even watching or care

If you guys want to reject my proposal then I want to see a better one because I havenโ€™t seen anything better, not 1 idea better except โ€œDo MoRe MarKeTiNg!! GeT MoRe PriCe MooNinG !โ€