Partnership with Dego finance

I think location still mattersā€¦ possible my network here tends to be more faster with bsc compared to xdai

Same here, and when I am using xpollinate BSC is often ā€œunsyncedā€. xDai txs are currently fastest for me compared to other EVM sidechains. How xDai solve spam problem, given low fees? Some link to resources about that? Tnx

no crime in trying it out although have not heard about dego before but if from your information And u believe they can help us in fascilitating something like this on their platform then your idea is not bad we just need someone that can communicate with them and could convince them to move some activity over to xDai chain ā€¦then we are good to go ā€¦ nice suggestion @Hallvardo with the community with you then we can do this .

To be honest,This is so great I think we could benefit from it ,but how can we convince them to move some activities to xdia chain ?

One idea that pops up in my mind is an NFT mining campaign where you cast a ā€œLegoā€ alvin, create a mining pool which incentivizes casting an Alvin NFT. The NFT will have a random tier, which determines mining efficiency, so itā€™s kind of like a lotto. This is how DEGO have done it before. You could also chose between Dego Agave LP token, or Dego tokens or an Agave tokens needed to cast the NFT.

Perhaps we could also discuss if itā€™s possible to implement some Alvin NFT for the upcoming Dego game?

We could also try to get the Alvin NFT listed on Treasureland, their NFT market on BSC, and ask if it would be possible to mirror Treasureland on xDai Chain.

Just some ideas.

BSC is definitely slower than xDai. And itā€™s also connected to a shady centralized exchange. I chose xDai over BSC any day.

I strongly disagree. Despite how fast the Xdai chain is, Bsc chain is also than the Xdai chain.