๐Ÿ“Š [POLL] How did you find HoneySwap/1hive?

Some basic questions I would like to ask and collate analyze how we reached this community accumulation so far

How did you find HoneySwap/1hive ?

My Answer: After UNISWAP airdrop I was searching was prospective defi which would offer similar offerings thats not where I found HoneySwap. Somewhere I was googling upcoming Governance token and thats where somewhere someone mentioned honeyswap in Telegram and about brightId.

A missing medium article dragged me here on how to verifiy on BrightID and acquire some sweet Hny.

What have you used so far ?
  • HoneySwap for swapping funds
  • Provided liquidity to pools only
  • Provided liquidity to pools and farms
  • All

0 voters

5 Likes

Ivan mentioned it after the Uniswap airdrop.
I checked it out, hoping of course there would be an airdrop.

I got completely blown away by the DAO and the underlying concept as well as the patience and kindness of the swarm.

6 Likes

Was chatting casually in a telegram group when the issue of eth mainet fees crept up. I said if i can find a dex where i donโ€™t have to pay an arm & leg in fees iโ€™ll dump uniswap faster than you can say UNI :grin: Someone suggested Honeyswap, Tried it and was blown away, i decided to dig further on the team that built it and the rest is history. Iโ€™ve never looked back since.

3 Likes

Ivan mentioned in some of these videos on YouTube, but I didnโ€™t pay enough attention.
One day I was reading things on the Medium and I found an article about Honeyswap.

Hmm โ€ฆ coincidence, I decided to give it a try. Since then Iโ€™ve said โ€ฆ this is the future, trading at lightning speeds with gas taxes close to zero. :honeybee:

2 Likes

I was exploring and reading about Aragon, was interested about their newest projects and development, they had Dao Rush Week organized on Discord. That is where i stumbled upon 1hive discord channel and since then i didnโ€™t look back , 1hive has changed my life !

1 Like

I was actually planning to use the data on the Introduce Yourself post to make a general demographic analysis, but I couldnโ€™t have time to do it. So, thanks for going on and making this poll to make things easier for me.

And I first heard honeyswap on Reddit, and then the faucet. I was hesitant at first due to BrightID verification, but then I said โ€œjust do itโ€ to myself and hopped on the discord server.

Then I found out all about what a DAO can achieve, and that I can also contribute with my translations and all. So, I decided to stick around. However, I should also express that our pollen program is the one of the distinguishing point when we compare 1hive with other DAOs, apart from the friendly environment we have.

1 Like

So many places I see people are arriving and each one distinctive -

• Ivans Tech
  • Chico Crypto
  • Medium Articles
  • Reddit (Kudos to ones who are maintaint r/HNY)
  • Telegram Channels

Guess I am the only who came from Rabbit hole of the Internet :grin:

2 Likes

I got into it via my friends which are developing brightid for yearsโ€ฆ I found it nice and in accordance with my valuesโ€ฆ
Iโ€™m a fan for equality, and evolving society across spritual, practical vast moral goals and concernations among society.

2 Likes

Good to see all members are really participating in the whole ecosystem of 1hive. 100% saying they used all - Hoping to see the same participation in upcoming applications like Celeste, NFT initiatives too

1 Like