🌞 [POLL]Which logo should we use for Celeste?

I think the best one is the 3rd because of the ease of use when inside complex backgrounds, the others having gradients or thin lines might get difficult to use/see appropiately.

1 Like

yes i like option 3 the best. Looks like the team has been working very hard. Great things to come!

1 Like

Wow, tough time choosing between Option 1 and Option 3.

Option 1 is really clean, great use of gradients, and a good flow overall, i love thick lines on this one, making it really easy to identify even in smaller sizes. I can see a lot of things with this logo, EH: maybe some loading screen (animating the logo in a circular motion) for an app in the future.

Option is 3 is more complex and unique, and being unique is cool, i love the concept behind this one, but having so little elements could complicate its visibility in smaller sizes, i would personally make the lines thicker and more prominent, making it way more easy to identify, or experimenting with an β€˜β€˜outline only’’ version.

Anyways, i voted for Option 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you to all of you for participating in this poll :muscle:, it has been very helpful to read your feedback and know what concepts and sensations the different logos transmit.

I tried to improve option 3 based on the comments and the suggestions that I read here (I left them on the same Figma file), but after sharing and discussing on today’s planning and thanks to the feedback that option 1 has obtained, we decided to use that as it has a deeper narrative, stronger arguments and handles concepts that align perfectly with Celeste :sun_with_face:. Also, thinking in future animations it’s the option that have more room to move :smile:

7 Likes