Pollen Automation 🏵

The pollen system is one of the coolest features of 1Hive and thanks for keeping the engine running! From a user that is relatively new, pollen/cred has really given me a great incentive for being part of this DAO! I wish I had more HNY to support but I gave it all i have. If the proposal is around by the next payout will vote again!

Big thanks though for all the team that does the work in behind the scenes to keep everything running smooth!

1 Like

This has been a long time coming. I’m very excited to see you guys work this out! Keep it up, supporting for sure.

1 Like

Thanks for for continuous efforts and keeping everything updated suxh as pollen…it can also remove a little bit of burden you guys always carry…
Voted

Hi @crisog I believe it will be a major issue in the future because some of my friends are currently working in the group but are not registered because they are not related to, but this was resolved by sharing the subject with @befitsandpiper
However, if the pollen delivery system is controlled by a bot, these issues will not be resolved, and it will be difficult for people in the field to understand any of these issues.

Happy to support this, huge amount of work managing this behind the scenes every week, this payment will be well deserved to get to spend some time on something that will allow you guys to focus on more important things in future

Its a goiod proposal. You are welcome!

Good Morning. Great job guys, you have my support

Humans are better at using logic to solve problems. :pray: :handshake: :honeybee:

Always great to see the good movement in 1hive

What will sandpiper do now?

Thank you @crisog and @hernandoagf for your continuous efforts and building useful things for 1Hive. This will make pollen distribution much easier,so it makes sense to be improved .

2 Likes

I also agree with the fact that understanding the problems is beyond the control of the robot because I am one of those who is not registered and is active
But if the robot can have the necessary efficiency and a way of communication with a real person is considered that in case of such problems, the problem can be solved faster, I think it would be a better job.
@Sina @crisog @Jsh976 @solarmkd

:honey_pot: :honeybee:

2 Likes

Guys I really admire the work you do every week so every bee has it´s reward on time or at least as on time as you can. I am definitely supporting your proposal.

Seeing this function, sandpiper might only needs to execute one special command that will take all data on the pollen onboarding discord channel. I wonder if the bot also could detect duplicate data to prevent multi account use in pollen.

Data will now be fetched from a DB where users push their accounts and wallet information. It will have data validation to prevent duplicates. It hasn’t yet been decided how the addition of users to the pollen instance will be triggered, but it will most likely be an scheduled task instead of a manual admin command.

Admin commands will include ways to easily extract data from the DB, like a list of user → address.

4 Likes

I think it is a great job and I congratulate you, for your great contribution and effort you make to improve and contribute things to the 1hive community!

you are great at what you do! @hernandoagf

I will have achieved my final ghostly mission, and my soul will rest in eternal slumber.

4 Likes

:+1:it’s good,supported,

Hey Cristopher
The community is familiar with the efforts behind Pollen and thankful to anybody who works hard on back specially @befitsandpiper, you, and other devs… And that AUTOMATION will reduce the time has been spending. But when I saw this post, I noticed a more general issue that I raised elsewhere. If you take a look at it, I will be grateful.

Hello
This is a great job. I hope the problems that have arisen for you are solved. The weekly automation has attracted more people to this job, and we are very happy to be with you. I voted.

1 Like