Proposal to solve the AGVE price issue after the launch

Proposal to solve the AGVE price issue after the launch

Proposal description:

Due to the pricing issue of last Sunday we have created an unfair situation for the early investors in this project who bought the tokens at a high price. I have been reviewing the comments in the forum and the the proposal of the team to compensate part of the losses. The current proposal is only focusing on the price impact and ignores the consequences of this terrible mistake.

After the price mistake (which could happen to everyone) the team made things worse by manipulating the price of the token. Indeed, they decided to create another pool and sold the other tokens at a cheaper price to another investors which is unfair and inequitable. People who bought first at a price X ended up having a fraction of a token and in the second pool other investors got their tokens at a much lower price and in higher quantities.
The team should have kept things as they are to preserve the equality of the investors and bring the extra money to the DAO to debate and decide what to do with the extra money.

Alice brought 0.1 token at 10$ in the first pool.
John bought 1 token at 10$ in the second pool.

John has clearly more vote rights than Alice. Offering Alice 1$ or 10$ as a compensation will not bring back her vote right as a token holder.

FYI: Interfering with the free and fair operation of the market is called market manipulation and it’s considered as a fraud.

The DAO still have 72% of the tokens according to what is written in the Medium article. I propose to allocate part of these tokens to the people who have bought the tokens before the creation of the second pool and compensate them with AGVE tokens at the same price level as the initial price of the 2nd pool when it was created.

We all believe in this project but we should also create a fair environment where all the community members and investors have the same rights and obligations.

3 Likes

Hello, the law of equal divisibility is one of the goals of all societies, but in order to achieve such goals, the opinions and suggestions of the general users of 1hive and agve community must be collected and put to a referendum, and as a result, fair analysis of this divisibility through specialized analysis. Receipt (I will present an article in this regard soon. We are currently completing the article). And I’ll be waiting for your feedback, thanks.

1 Like

Please read this comment through:

If you did already, I would say this is my position on the matter currently.

1 Like

I agree with the proposal

I support the last proposal done by @luigy today. Thank you for your help on this topic.