Pubilc Skillshare Course on Project Design | Crowdfunding [Better Onboarding | Playbooks]

This is a series of tweetable [sub 2 min 20 second] videos that I have recorded and then submitted into Skillshare.

I’m pretty sure they followed guidelines, and they are public, so I think this will remain there.

I’m sharing this here, because it’s a good example of how Kickstarter can be a 101 course for project design and execution.

I’ve made 20+ campaigns there, and some of them have been successes, and some of them have been failures.

By going through this free - publicly available course, you’ll be able to learn my secrets.

.:.

If you are interested in the inner workings of this – basically the reasons behind my decision to make this course, and share it for free, and how I benefited from this – you can read up on the Notion Here:

In short:

1. I think more DAO members ought to be fluent in project management and design.

2. I think more Onboarding | Education | Playbook type approaches ought to include Skillshare and leverage source cred – because in this way, you both serve the 1hive | metagame communities with education, but also, you create social media content, and you raise a following on skillshare.

@gabi - Morphosis comes to mind here.

It may also be possible to – in the case of morphosis, or more expansive topics, to petition 1hive for some budget to create and expand on a topic, and share that information in a public skillshare account.

Lots of win|win situations.

.:.

If any of you has any questions about the idea behind using Skillshare as a platform for educational onboarding.

Or, if anyone has any questions about leveraging kickstarter for their own projects or for 1hive projects.

I’m happy to chat.

3 Likes

I’m trying like mad to think of how to get Morphosis and esp Gabi’s course more exposure.
Hmu.

1 Like

This kind of info is great, I’ll check it out to see how that goes with me 🤸

Thanks , You are great man! :1st_place_medal:

I will see the links you left and I will be waiting to consult you. I like everything that is learning :raised_hands::honeybee:

1 Like

happy to heard about it,
like it!

1 Like

I’d heard about them before, and I’m delighted to learn more about them now. Thankful :heart_eyes:

1 Like