Q&A Updates for the ETH PR DAO Community

Proposal Title

Q&A Update for the ETH PR DAO Community

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
Weekly short (5-15 minute) Q&A format videos to distribute to the broader community to provide “bite size” updates on the DAO including experiences, lessons learned, next steps and more.

Draft questions for the first Q&A:

1. Why did you start this? What are you hoping to accomplish with the DAO?
  2. Why 1hive?

What are the top 3 challenges you’ve faced so far?
Or
What do you wish you had known when you started this process that you know now?
4. Why are you relaunching?
5. How can folks in the community contribute right now?

Draft questions for weekly ongoing Q&A:

1. What was the one biggest highlight of the week? (could be positive or negative)
  2. What is the team going to be focusing on this week?
  3. How can folks in the community contribute right now?

Proposal Rationale
A lot of effort has been put into the process so far and a lot of knowledge has been gleaned by the Core group. Recordings of the core group meeting are being distributed, but hour-long meetings are not easily digestible and it’s believed that the key points we have learned are not being communicated across effectively. We’d like for the community to get more value out of the efforts being made by getting a window into the process so they can learn from us, stay up to date with the progress of the DAO and stay up to speed on how they can contribute and engage with the DAO over time.

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
Ideal delivery of first Q&A: Feb 25th
Weekly delivery thereafter

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
I run the FinTech PR Meetups and have experience running Q&A type interviews.

Thank you for publishing these updates and opening this forum! I would love to join the DAO and contribute.

I have been watching the recorded live stream meetings closely but haven’t found an easy way to send my feedback and participate. The Youtube comments are closed, the Whatsapp group invite link has expired and not allowing new people to join, and the Discord is completely inactive.

Moving forward, I recommend improving the official DAO communication channels so they are accesible to new contributors.