Quest forum game

What if there was a QUEST forum game going on in here. If you are not familiar with the concept the jist of it is that there is a game master telling a story and he/she gives options of which the players vote on. Also there should be some sort of roll to get element of randomatization in to the mix. I think technically this would allready be possible sans the dice roll. We could vote with emoticons which would reward the game master with pollen. Maybe in Cafe?

Great idea! I was in a forum where they would do a treasure hunt. Throughout the various rooms, they would hide erc-1155 tokens in random threads and get everyone entering all the rooms looking for these. It was pretty fun to find these and get one in your wallet. Can this be done on xDai with NFT’s? I like the way this would engage everyone in the forum in a fun way.

I don’t think using the 1hive forum to play a game is something that make sense. I think forum should be talking about the futur of HONEY and what are the next step going forward.
You guys can still play games somewhere else, but there’s no need to be reward with pollen, since it doesnt give anything to the project.

Would discord channel be more appropriate? Dice rolls should work that way also. Plus the reward for putting down the effort of storytelling could be rewarded via the dice bot without interfering on the pollen distribution. I just like forum games better because they are slowpaced.