Referrals program(working bees)

hello this idea that i hope the community can add on it ~~ thank you for you time

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I like the idea.

We can have common pool fund the referral program.

3 Likes

Yeah, we can even do it simpler. Every sucessfully reffered user, who has for example has gone through the Verification process and onboarded in pollen, results in a % from the Common pool being rewarded to both sides. That way, both get a small reward, and the ecosystem continues to grow. Not sure how much this can be gamed though. We could add extra mechanisms such as the reffered user who joins need to reach a minimum threshold, but I dont know if thats efficient. What do you guys think?

4 Likes

I think this is a great idea. I think a referral system like this would grow this community exponentially by offering benefits to both the referrer and the referred. Limiting this to verified users and requiring the referred be verified in order to receive the benefit would be wise also imo. Quality members will filter in, long term holders, rather than everyone just looking for free honey to sell.

2 Likes

i think a threshold would be necessary, so we wont have a bunch of inactive users.

2 Likes

yes all legit. Id be all over this.