Second Push! Add Hny/XDai token into the TradingView

Hello 1Hive community ヾ(・ω・)メ(・ω・)ノ,

Thank you for your last help, with pushing requests to TradingView to help adding Honey tokens in their list. However, the requests were not enough, and we are trying to do a second push with a large audience using our social media.

We have been speaking with the TradingView team on how to speed the process of adding honey tokens into their tradingview list. We already have pending requests to add hny tokens, but their data team needs to see huge demand.

If you are willing to help us with this goal, please click on this link below, leave Thumbs up and leave some positive comments. :honeybee::honeybee:

Reddit -TradingView topic

Thank you for supporting 1Hive community. (´▽ʃ♡ƪ)(´▽ʃ♡ƪ)(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

Additional help was provided by @boring877

16 Likes

Please guys give us a hand . Thank you ( ̄︶ ̄*))

2 Likes

it would be amazing to have HNY/xDAI on TradingView, i support this request

I had already upvoted but I’ve added a comment now too

up! This would be nice!

Done and supported! :honeybee: Honey is money and TradingView need to learn this :wink:

Great initiative. We shared your requests with xDai Community on Telegram and see increase of upvotes on Reddit. I hope it helps :pray:t4:

7 Likes

Thank you Igor for this help and we hope we will succeed in this.

2 Likes

@boring877 You should add the Wiki link to your reddit post, looks more professional than forum posts.

2 Likes

How do you vote? I have been Trying to vote

You need account on Reddit and go to this link below and press arrow up to vote for that https://www.reddit.com/r/TradingView/comments/jm812y/request_add_honey_token_chart_into_tradingview/

2 Likes

Is there any bounty for it?

If you mean by bounty someone pay you to give votes up and comment in topic / there is no bounty right now.

I guess we could do cc.tipbot drops within telegram and discord for smaller tasks like this to increase engagement. Thoughts?

Excelente, apoyo esto todo sea para un bienestar!! :+1: