Social Media Vote

To the point, I secured the Instagram account honeyswap.1hive. What would you like me to do with it?

There is a Honeyswap account but I haven’t seen any post. My plan is to mostly repost what is being posted on twitter and the occasional meme. I would like the posting to be more structured specifically following some of the guidelines for infographics but I wasn’t thrilled about seeing weeks go by and still zero post on he Honeyswap account. So I created the account and began spreading the “Honey is money for everyone” message.

Honeyswap.1Hive on Instagram
  • Keep posting, we can make improvements as more guidelines are published and let you know if something needs to be modified.
  • Take it down and hand it over asap

0 voters

2 Likes

thanks for your job
maybe wait a little. i see a topic where marketing strategy is on debate, then you maybe will apply what it was choose by the community

Thanks for feedback, I’ve been keeping a close eye on the structuring and everything coming together looks great.

…I tried to edit poll to include “wait until standards and guidelines can develop” but can’t change poll after 5 minutes of posting.